276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fierce Betrayal: A Dad's best friend/ Age gap romance (L.A. Ruthless Series Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ghost Empire is a rare treasure - an utterly captivating blend of the historical and the contemporary, realised by a master storyteller. It’s the new vice commandant, who’s made it his personal mission to teach Violet exactly how powerless she is–unless she betrays the man she loves.

Let's face it we know she's an absolute mastermind when it comes to our favourite books but this, this book topped it for me. As the result of clear vision, big thinking, hard work, direct communication, resilient problem-solving, open-minded curiosity, and a commitment to giving back. He went straight for jugular, using the fact that I’m adopted and that she’s a huge feminist in one fell swoop. The impact of sharing her voice—her truth—was undeniable, and it changed the course of her life and the lives of countless others. In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money.

I can not wait to see how this family all work together to run the Montoya empire moving forward, there is so much that can be explored within these connected worlds I can not wait to see what Sadie comes up with next! La niñata que dice que es mamá las 24 horas, pero se va de fiesta a emborracharse, tiene sexo con idiotas, mientras a su hijo lo cuidan otros, incluído el hombre que dice amar taaantooo. Two silent, neglected children—15-year-old Maude and five-year-old Jack—are waiting for him at a crumbling country house. Lucia Montoya is the his daughter… Though Lucia has always looked at Jax with heart eyes, he never really noticed her as anything more than his best friends daughter until one night that changed. Accomplished author Bruce Pascoe provides compelling evidence from the diaries of early explorers that suggests that systems of food production and land management have been understated in modern retellings of Aboriginal history, and that a new look at Australia's past is required.

I don’t understand why they had to adopt her either because she was turning 18 in just a few months.During the restless summer weeks, unrelenting but buried currents of obsession, fascination, and desire intensify their passion as they test the charged ground between them and verge toward the one thing both already fear they may never truly find again: total intimacy. Josie has been listening to Alix's podcasts and thinks she might be an interesting subject for her series.

Now away from the eyes of Alejandro, Lucia pushes for what she wants with Jax and he can no longer deny that she is more than just some girl. Brilliantly conceived and executed, this powerful evocation of 21st-century America gives full rein to Margaret Atwood's devastating irony, wit and astute perception. Embarking on a digital finance revolution, MyMonty is redefining banking for the unbanked with its innovative digital wallet and neo-banking services. You can read this as a stand-alone but I would recommend reading the previous 2 in the series as there are characters that have appeared in those.It was one of the most searing images of the twentieth century: two young boys, two princes, walking behind their mother's coffin as the world watched in sorrow - and horror. Read more about the condition Very good: A book that does not look new and has been read but is in excellent condition. One passionate night later, he ends us before we begin when he tells me ‘this can never happen again. The weather isn't the only thing that heats up in Texas and before long the attraction between us can no longer be denied. Esperar sinceridad de la niñata que piensa que zumbarse a varios tipos es ser prácticamente una monja.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment