276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Spanking Files: Spanked Bottoms

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To say the least, the meal was a slow somber affair. Mummy had given her a small portion, knowing that her tummy would be in knots. Soon the table was cleared, and the pots washed. Once they were all put away, Mummy spoke. “Up you go.”Karen climbed the curved oak stair case slowly, her head down. She reached the landing and sulkily walked to her door. In she went and shut the door behind her, resting against it. She cried, she had let her Mummy down, she had been naughty girl. After all her praise, she was now a naughty girl, about to get a bare bottom spanking I transferred all the content to the new blog. Goggle Advanced Search is able to find specific words in Blogger. WordPress resists such searches.

Please don’t ask me to remove any of my clothing as there will be NO nudity on my part. Don’t ask for permission to touch me or lift up my skirt or uncross my legs – it’s just not my thing and it won’t happen. I do not want any topping from the bottom. I am a disciplinarian, if you are looking for sex play, I am not for you. Do you find yourself craving discipline in your life? Are you wanting to know what it's like to be put across a beautiful young woman's lap and given a hard bare bottom spanking? Are you ready to take the next steps towards fulfilling your needs and desires? Mummy noticed, and the other W.I.Women noticed. Not only noticed, but mentioned it, in a subtle way. “Your Karen is making a fine young lady, she’ll certainly turns some heads one day!”

Services

Murmurs and a few stifled giggles ran around the room. Every girl knew what that meant. So too did the teachers.

The following are outlines of the types of sessions Miss Kelley offers meant to serve as examples to help guide your discussions with Miss Kelley, and your application. These can be combined or modified to meet your needs. You will be pleased to know that visiting me for a spanking means spending time with someone who will not rush you in, spank you, and rush you out. We will have a cup of tea or coffee, chat, swap stories and get to know each other before we get to your spanking. And when we do, you will not be disappointed. You will find that I am not acting, nor playing a role, I am innately a disciplinarian, wherever I am. A reader sent me this one of my GF. She knows exactly the effect she is having on me by flashing her thigh. She plans to have me in a high state of arousal before her strap is employed. The door handle slipped in her sweaty palm, the door made a noise far too loud. Mummy sounded so joyous as she shouted, “Hello dear, had a good day? Come and give Mummy a hug, I need one today.”All the words looked so official, having been typed by the school secretary. And signed by her teacher in ‘Quink’ blue, fountain pen ink. Mrs.Weltwaay put the detention slips into envelopes at the end of the school day. Then with a stern face told them to go home. The promised storm arrived on one fateful Spring day. Confidence had grown into over confidence. Self confidence into haughtiness. Pubic hairs had covered her soft pubescent bone, fingers had delved, conversations with friends on the delight of a fingered pussy had taken place. It was one such conversation that made her not even notice her form teacher walk into the classroom. She carried on talking to Barbara, instead of standing up with the rest, to say in a slightly singing way, “Good Morning Miss Weltwell.” In Karen’s case Mummy simply said, “I have signed it, and returned it already. Let me say this just once Karen. If you are ever punished at school, you will be punished again at home, understood?” In my days of spanking women, other than Bacall, I tried to figure which would best work on her mind. My custom was to have her stand in front of me while I decided if I would take her panties down or I would have her do it. It’s all part of the delicious anticipation and excitement of a spanking.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment