276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Popglory Smart Watch Women Men Answer/Make Calls, 1.85" Smartwatch 2 Straps with Split Screen, 100+ Sports Fitness Watch with Blood Pressure/Oxygen/Heart Rate Monitor for iOS and Android

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I found the notification mirroring to be very poor. Despite allowing all the relevant permissions and enabling notifications in the smartphone app. I still only receive notifications from a select few apps. If you’re in the market for a smartwatch, Android versions are among the many options. The best thing about Android smartwatches is that there are many manufacturers using the Android operating system, which gives you similar functionality in a variety of styles and designs. The watch is far smaller than most in this price range so it was very comfortable to wear and would be suitable for both men and women. There are 5 brightness settings, however, I found the first 4 settings to be too dim so left it on full brightness for the duration of my testing. Even still, the battery life was impressive which I’ll come on to later. It’s fairly lightweight at 43g and has an excellent weight balance between the case and strap that feels premium and durable.

The notifications are also difficult to reach, you have to go into the main menu and select messages to view a feed. Once you have done this, it still only displays the three most recent notifications and even then it only displays a small portion of the notification and there is no interaction. I’m a fan of the way this watch looks. The body is made from metal with a silver finish that makes it look like the Apple Watch.It’s not possible to customize the widgets on the screen so you’ll need to choose a watch face that already has the widgets you are looking for. I like the default watch face best as it clearly shows the time alongside your daily fitness goals. Buttons The wearable has at least 8 sports, it has running, cycling, football, basketball, stopwatch. Each sport mode has calories and distance stats. Get healthy and fit with its multi-sport mode functions. Easy to access with its intuitive UI, plus it has a stopwatch and countdown feature for the sports. Whilst the heart rate monitor seemed useful, the blood pressure and blood oxygen measurements weren’t consistent so I’d question the accuracy of these. Beyond what the smartwatch measures, you’ll also need to look at the aesthetics of the smartwatch itself. You’ll find a variety of band types and colors, but keep in mind you can easily replace the band. The most important thing is the dial itself, which generally comes in round or square shapes.

The watch runs a proprietary operating system. The interface is very basic so I did not have any difficulty understanding how to use it. Between the touch screen and the single button on the right-hand side, I was able to reach most features within 2 or 3 taps.When it comes to display, the PopGlory smart watch has 1.3″ inch UPS LCD screen display with full touch operation. It is a full color, full circular screen display with a bright screen, sharp and with intuitive UI. One of the main features of the PopGlory smart watch is the health function. It has a heart rate monitor, and accompanied by a blood pressure monitor, blood oxygen monitoring. It has a real time monitoring of your heart rate, with graphs and stats for to know more details about your wearable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment