276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MaxxHaul 70115 46" x 36" x 4-1/2" Roof Rack Rooftop Cargo Carrier Steel Basket, Car Top Luggage Holder for SUV and Pick Up Trucks - 150 lb. Capacity, black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I got my first Bert the intent was to get it road worthy, take it on an epic solo expedition, then sell it for a down payment on a Wrangler. Tax exemption is a right that is granted to every natural person, national or foreign, every six months, based on article 116 of the Central American Customs Code (CAUCA) and article 596 of the regulations of that international agreement.

The main goal was to carry 150lbs and not obscure the sunroof and not dig into my trip fund too deeply. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. To make a long story short (you can get the long details of the application in my Great Basin trip thread), both of these cheapo roof solutions performed brilliantly and ended up actually hauling around 200lbs of gear for over 3000 miles on and off road.Our MaxxHaul roof rack is constructed from durable rugged steel with weather resistant finish to resist corrosion. Mine did have a shoddy branding on the windplate in janky white paint: "MacksHall", but to prevent rust and increase cargo stability I coated the entire thing with two coats of textured Herculiner.

For reference, on the 07 Liberty rails, there are four tiny holes, two to a side at the point you want to have your cross bars. com/pd/MaxxHaul-MaxxHaul-50118-Steel-Roof-Rack-46-in-x-36-in-x-4-1-2-in-Fully-Assembled/1002890498" on this server. The product was offered as a new , but was used in bad conditions just painted but a lot of scratches and sings peeling off.

Only complaint about the roof rack other than the shoddy non stainless steel hardware is the size- it is an few inches more narrow than the factory rails. The pros: Cheap, lightweight so as not to impact your total roof load limit of the factory suggested 150lbs, and easy to slap on and go.

Original sign was out he just replaced for a fake new ,so upset with this business and also very frustrated with all the lies in the announcement of the product. Cons - Mounting Hardware not Stainless - Mounting hardware was a common negative on most vendors including Thule. I would have preferred if it was the same width, but I never bothered to get the tape measure out before purchase so its my own darn fault.Very hard to put together the bars didn’t line up well I needed to use a hammer to get it together 2. Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.

Sure, if one isn't careful it is easy to "get what you pay for", but I have been very happy with both of these low-budget products. Are you serious I bought this because the sticker looked badass but the day I put it on I washed my car and it started peeling and water got under the letters and looked like crap and it even rained and did the same thing 3.By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The wing nuts used to secure it should have been replaced with something easier to tighten securely. Added bonus- I plan to upgrade to a larger, stronger system in the future, but this roof rack is the perfect size for the roof of a Volkswagen Bug. Please share your love for the XV, post DIY mods, travel logs, and other awesome things you do with your car.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment