276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiss To Shatter: A Brother's Best Friend College Sports Romance (Blairwood University)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is a brother's best friend's, enemies to lovers, college sport romance, Prescott and Jade's story was enthralling, it kept me reading from start to finish.

As well as when it came to their own hidden personal inner demons, which they were fighting along the way too. And if you thought the first book was tugging on your heart strings, just wait until you read this one. The Blairwood University is always a sports college romance series I like going back to whenever a new book gets released.

Anna definitely had you going in deep and well when it came to not only the emotional rollercoaster that was Jade and Prescott’s blossoming relationship. Beautifully broken, deeply in love, and somewhat toxic this love is a love you can’t help but adore. We’ve also seen Prescott dealing with his knee/football injury, which just seems to get worse and worse even after he’s cleared to play again. I will warn you Kiss To Shatter ends on a massive cliff-hanger that leaves you wanting two things, 1. Some of the characters I already knew from previous books in this amazing series ❤ the two leads felt too real to be fictional and that makes my heart ache at the idea of saying goodbye 💔 I knew Anna was good at what she did because I'd read her books before, but I can firmly state that in this duology she freaking outdone herself!

Navega entre una exhaustiva selección en kiss to shatter y filtra las mejores coincidencias o precio para encontrar el que más te gusta. If you thought the first installment was emotional, grab some tissues and more chocolate because ya'll ain't ready. Jade’s character has a rebellious attitude but she has something going on that is truly going to shift the story. The angst and emotions were on another level, and I felt everything with them and cried my eyes out and almost had a heart attack.

Prescott has his own demons to deal with as he has unresolved family trauma and a nagging knee injury as the football season comes to a close.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment