276°
Posted 20 hours ago

True [VINYL]

£18.535£37.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm listening to Without You, and i really realise how hard it is to listen to this knowing you are not here. You made music for the soul and there is no one like you! I would never forget you. 2023-10-30 True is the groundbreaking debut studio album by electronic dance music pioneer, Tim “Avicii” Bergling. Released in 2013, the album seamlessly blended electronic dance music with elements of folk, country, and soul, creating a unique and genre-defying sound.

True – 10 Year Anniversary Limited Edition Vinyl – Avicii

This is going to sound weird, but Avicii saved me from suicide. It made me realize that you will actually be missed. It made me realize that it would make people extremely sad if you commit suicide, as the way I am sad Avicii submitted suicide and it makes me sad thinking about that. Thank you Avicii, you will be missed. The nights is a really good song which is why I'm really sad.When I First heard about this album and by that i mean in january 2013, I knew that i had to have a copy of it! Rest in peace. You will be missed but your legacy will go on through your music. I first heard your songs when I was really young but I never knew that you were the one who made the song. Just last year I figured out that you had many wonderful songs but I never knew that you had passed until now. Thank you for all the joy that you have given to people around the world. Thank you so much. You will live forever Avicii. 2023-10-14

Avicii - True: Avicii By Avicii - (Vinyl LP) | Rough Trade

Fans worldwide can also join in the celebration of Avicii’s seminal and record-breaking album through the announcement of two new limited-edition vinyl formats. True will be reissued on an exclusive new color, while the remix album True: Avicii By Avicii will be pressed to vinyl for the first time.i remember the first time hearing his songs was in a karoke session in high school and whenever i listen to his songs again i think about my high school years. thanks for all the great music 🙂 2023-10-21 Desde hace mucho tiempo que tu música me inspiraba y teñía de colores vivos y alegres todo a mi alrededor vivía despreocupado porque sabía que artistas como tú aún respiraban y seguirían creando arte como el tuyo. Avicii has inspired me to create my own music. After his death is when I started listening to Avicii. My favorite song of his is 'Without You' for it's astonishing drops. My favorite song by him on an inspirational level is 'The Nights' which teaches very important life lessons. 1989-Forever. The audience of Avicii hasn't died! We love you Tim. 2023-10-13 With Avicii exactly 9 – 8 years ago, I experienced the best moments of two lives, I had friends and I was happy. I'll always remember combing through YouTube and stumbling onto a record called "Penguin". From there my appreciation for Tim's work began. Because of Avicii I learned to love dancing listened to more varieties of music and appreciated the big and scary world that we live in just a little more. EDC London 2013 set is forever etched in my memory.

Avicii – True (2020, Clear vinyl, Vinyl) - Discogs

If the price of the item drops before it's released, you will pay the lower price, but if it increases, you'll only pay the price you see today. When I was little my mother showed me a music video it was Avicii’s song ”Wake me up” . I fell in love with the song immediately! Avicii's music will ever get old. It makes everyone who listens to his music feel like they are okay and that everything will be alright. I am only 13 years old so i was really young when his music came out but every time I would go into a store or ride in a car his music would be playing on the radio. Ever since then i always go and listen to his music. I only figured out now that he had passed because there were comments for wake me up that said RIP. Thanks Avicii for all your music◢ ◤ 2023-10-14Hi Tim, my dear boy; another month, another thought to you, love and sorrow, blessed music and hot tears. Time goes by, I think of you and almost can't believe that five, soon six, years have passed since that day, when you left this world behind and I met you for the first time. Many things have happened since that moment, three books I have written about you, your memory lives on in all people who loved you , there are celebrations and tributes, but you are not here and I miss you, dear boy… 2023-10-20 Two years later Avicii died I was devastated but I didn't give up Tim's music is here with me and after years I try to find my old friends. 2023-10-23 Cuando tenia 6 años escuchaba música de Avicii con mi hermano, fueron los mejores momentos de mi vida. Gracias por tu música y por los mensajes que dejabas, significas mucho para mi y para mucha gente. No puedo parar de poner siempre "Levels" o "Without You". Te extrañamos, ojala estés en paz 🤍 2023-10-18

Avicii Discography | Discogs

Smile because he was here, and in the words of Avicii himself one day you’ll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember. He also said when he died, he wanted people to remember him for the life he lived, and not the money he made, but looking at all of these people that support him today he knows we do more than remember him. We are inspired by him.❤️✝️☮️ 2023-10-26 I am from Spain and I started listening to Tim's music in a bad moment of my life I had anxiety depression and I had no friends or family to help me. It was then when I heard his song "Trouble". That song moved me a lot and from then on I started to listen to all his songs which helped me a lot in the good and bad moments. Tim’s music helped me get through my lowest point of life. He is the reason I am here today and I wish he was here to see how important he was and is to everyone across the world. 2023-10-20 I've only been listening to Tim's music for 3 years at that time the first song I heard was Levels. His music has touched the bottom of my heart. From then on I listen to his music until now even in stressful times every time I turn on his music I feel completely relaxed. Thank you Tim! 😊 2023-10-15 Por desgracia ya no estás aquí con nosotros mi sueño es ser DJ/Productor para hacer lo mismo que tú has echo sin importar de donde venga y lo que me cueste ya lo verás lo prometo!It’s been 10 years since the release of Avicii’s iconic album True. To celebrate the milestone, Pophouse and Universal have announced a tribute to the album with the release of unfiltered footage of the album’s creative process, including never before seen clips. To further enhance the listening experience, True will be highlighted through several immersive Canvas’ on Spotify. An exclusive merchandise collection with limited edition numbered t-shirts will also be available through “Spotify Fans First.” The one and only composer that i have ever been a fan of. His music is like medecin againstall the dark feelings. We dans them all away. in this brief moment of time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment