276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Factory Entertainment FE408518 Jurassic Park Metal Lunch Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hammond (Recording): More adventurous guests, of course, can opt for our jungle river cruise, or for a close up look at our majestic-- John Hammond: No, we have no animatronics here. These people are the real miracle workers of Jurassic Park. Grant- Now, Lex. Listen. Lex, I'm right here. I'll look after you. I have to go help your brother. Stay right here and wait for me. Grant- (yelling up the tree) Tim? Tim, you hear me? I'm coming up. (starts climbing) I hate climbing. I hate trees. Way too high. Goddamn tree. (He finally reaches the Land Cruiser, and sees Tim inside, with his eyes closed) Tim?

Jurassic Park wooden music box Main Theme unique personalized custom gift for him her handmade hand cranked collectible During your tour, the appropriate information will be automatically selected and displayed for you. Malcolm- Ah ha. Okay, freeze your hand. Don't move. I'll do the same thing, start with the same place again. Which way now? Suddenly a noise is heard above them. Grant looks up and sees the Land Cruiser is starting to move down towards them.) Grant runs towards a trailer, punching away a pair of jeans. He goes in to see someone rummaging through the mini- fridge.)Donald Gennaro: Let's get something straight, John. This is not a weekend excursion. This is a serious investigation into the stability of the island. Your investors, whom I represent, are deeply concerned. In forty-eight hours, if they're not convinced, I'm not convinced. I'll shut you down, John. New Mr. DNA Plush Prize Available at Jurassic Park Training Zone in Universal’s Islands of Adventure Grant- That's okay. Just give me your hand. (Grant extends his hand. Tim doesn't move) Tim, I won't tell anyone that you threw up. Just give me your hand. (Tim takes it and starts to move towards Grant) Here. I've got you. Okay, that's good. Over the rail. Wu nods slowly. Grant looks down at the baby raptor. The small little dinosaur in his hand will one day grow up to be an incredible killer.] Feeding Time [ ]

Grant, Lex, and Tim make their way through Jurassic Park. Far in the distance, there's another roar.] Nedry: (stressed out talking to himself) There's something here...tight...that thing there and...pull down this thing to there. They continue to crawl through the ductwork, and eventually, Grant pulls up a vent cover. They are above the dinosaur skeletons in the lobby of the Visitor's Center. They descend onto the scaffolding, only to discover one of the raptors is waiting for them. They carefully try to climb down onto the sauropod skeleton, but the raptor leaps onto it, causing it to spin wildly and break apart. They hold on for dear life.)Vintage Jurassic Park Comfort Colors Shirt, Retro Jurassic Park Entrance with Tour Jeep, Jurassic Park Dinosaur T-rex Shirt, Jurassic World The mate hangs up the phone. Dennis looks nervous, realizing that it's now or never if he's going to pull this heist off.) Ian Malcolm: Yeah, uh, don't you see the danger, John, uh, inherent in what you're doing here? Genetic power's the most awesome force this planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid who's found his dad's gun. The dinosaur head moves away from the group. Lex tentatively edges forward in the tree to the inspection.]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment