276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How To Build A Family

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was a bit scared to speak out in case I'd be judged, and you know, that I haven't got it all together. Former star of The Only Way is Essex, Kate Ferdinand is one of the most recognisable faces in the British media. Ferdinand’s acquisitions come as Happy Place Books, Fearne Cotton’s imprint, expands its list of inspirational wellbeing and lifestyle books.

CCTV shows Israeli spec ops team dressed as Muslim women and sporting fake beards storm West Bank hospital. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. At one point, even Kate felt a fear that she'd be judged for being so open about her new family and the struggles she faced. Biography: Kate Ferdinand (Author) Kate Ferdinand is a much-loved TV personality and has quickly become one of the UK's most relatable women, having recently married professional footballer Rio Ferdinand and taken on the role of stepmum to his three young children. Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's daily session limit.MARK ALMOND: The march to war in the Middle East feels almost unstoppable and Britain will be drawn in. Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Kate Ferdinand for your next event, today.

I'm not going to pretend I have all the answers, but I will say that if you can just stick with it, being a stepparent can be one of the most rewarding things you'll ever do. Kate shines a spotlight on what modern families look like, and has created an inclusive community in doing so. Last month, Kate said that she feels as though she knows her husband Rio's late wife Rebecca, because they 'talk about her all the time. In it you'll find my experiences, as well as those of other blended families (because every family is unique), along with advice and tips from the experts who have guided me.

She's made no secret of the fact that entering into a new family and becoming a step-mum is a very difficult responsibility to take on, but she's done it all while sharing her experiences with the wider mum community through her Instagram, Blended podcast and now, her latest book. The former reality star said she was 'nervous' and 'grateful' to be able to share her advice and experiences of her own. Between 2015 and 2017 Kate appeared in a total of sixty two episodes, before disembarking from the series to focus on her family. Pat McAfee is 'sick' of criticism aimed at Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce after the Chiefs' AFC title victory: 'Why is everybody so mad? Bristol stabbing: Neighbour reveals how she saw boy 'fall flat down on his face' and rushed to comfort him -.

Kate Ferdinand is a much-loved TV personality and has quickly become one of the UK's most relatable women, having recently married professional footballer Rio Ferdinand and taken on the role of stepmum to his three young children. Utilising her online presence, Kate has become a respected fitness guru, sharing her online workouts and fitness plan on Instagram and YouTube, along with regular fitness challenges. She has spoken openly about the challenges she faced becoming a step-parent to Rio's three children, after his first wife, Rebecca Ellison, died of breast cancer in 2015. Happy Place Books has snapped up How to Build a Family by Kate Ferdinand, “the nurturing handbook Kate wishes she’d been given when she started out on her journey in a fully blended family,” as well as a picture book exploring similar themes.She is married to footballer Rio Ferdinand and is stepmother to his three children Tate, 13, Lorenz, 15, and Tia - their mother Rebecca sadly died from cancer in 2015. Emma Randall was born and raised in Northamptonshire, where some of her earliest memories include scribbling away on reams of paper that her Dad would bring home from work by the box load, and writing her own stories.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment