276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Benefiber Fiber Supplement, 38 Servings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Remember that both Benefiber vs. Miramax is available over the counter. While both are laxatives, Miralax is used more to cure or prevent constipation, while Benefiber is a fiber supplement. Citrucel is a fiber supplement that contains methylcellulose, which comes from plant matter. It is a non-allergenic form of soluble fiber that may not cause as much gas buildup as some other products. For example, fiber supplements containing psyllium fiber — such as that found in Metamucil products with no added sugar — have been shown to improve glycemic control, which is beneficial for people with type 2 diabetes. In addition to adequate dietary fiber, you can consume powder that contains various blends of soluble and insoluble fiber.

Helen Flanagan to make her West End debut as she joins the cast of Cluedo 2 as 'iconic' Miss Scarlett: 'I've long been looking for the right role' Jennifer Ellison, 40, flaunts her toned figure in a white bikini in Turkey after revealing she's ditched dieting and is finally happy with her weight

5. Popcorn

The manufacturers of fiber supplements, such as Benefiber and Metamucil, state that they are heart-healthy products. This is because of the benefits a high fiber diet can have on a person’s heart health.

If this is something you value as a consumer, consider fiber supplements manufactured by B corp companies such as Garden of Life. Tiffany Haddish vows to 'get help' and 'learn balance and boundaries' after second DUI arrest in under two years Suranne Jones turns heads in a dazzling suit as she joins co-star Rose Leslie at the BBC's Vigil season two screening in London The REAL reason why Grace Dent QUIT I'm A Celeb: Food critic, 50, reached breaking point after being voted for a trialPROFESSOR ROB GALLOWAY: I thought I didn't have to worry about my weight since I'm 'fat but fit'... I was wrong Noah Cyrus goes TOPLESS for very racy snaps in a tiny blue thong as she poses barefoot in a forest in the dark Dieticians and your doctor will tell you that you can get healthy fiber from whole foods, vegetables, and fruits. Tommy Fury fails to mention fiancée Molly-Mae Hague as he pays tribute to their daughter Bambi on return to the UK after partying in Abu Dhabi

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment