276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Knife Drop: Creative Recipes Anyone Can Cook

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Recipes range from classics (buttermilk fried chicken, cozy beef chili, and devil’s food cupcakes) to original creations (blueberry Brie grilled cheese, spicy mezcal rigatoni, and no-churn Nutella ice cream).

Building on a foundation of staple recipes such as basic pasta dough and homemade butter, Nick shares a mouth-watering selection of his favorite recipes including Custard Yogurt Toast, Grilled Peach Burrata Salad, Smoked Bacon Carbonara, and his signature Master Chef Chocolate Crack Pie. Chicken Scrambled Eggs- Ever take a whiff of a jar of bouillon powder and think “I want a meal that tastes like only this.Internet sensation and celebrity check Nick DiGiovanni's second book (the first dating to his childhood), Knife Drop: Creative Recipes Anyone Can Cook will be heading to my sister's house this holiday season.

With DiGiovanni’s Harvard-degree, where he created the first-ever undergraduate food degree, Nick went on to compete as the youngest-ever finalist on the 10th season of MasterChef.

Admittedly, that means there’s not room for quite as many recipes in here, but I find it makes for a more attractive, and indeed more useful, cookbook.

The theme here seems to be interesting, creative, restaurant-quality types of dishes, but which can be (relatively) easily prepared by home cooks in a home kitchen. Obviously, by the number of Nick DiGiovanni’s social media fans (more than 25 million), there are lots of girls out there whose attention has been snagged on the end of Nick’s knife blade.

This book is pretty good, nothing more and nothing less, it consists of easy to make recipes for beginners, or people that don’t want to look through the complexity of many other cookbooks. The quality of this cookbook is what you would expect a cookbook to be and the recipes have easy to follow instructions with delicious looking photographs! Asparagus and Parmesan Risotto- this was the best dish we tried… and it was from a chapter of recipes written by other people. And I have to admit, what really caught my eye is that this book even includes a recipe to make your own home-made dino nuggies. I don’t doubt that this guy is a great cook, but something went wrong with producing this cookbook in my opinion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment