276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Personal MBA: A World-Class Business Education in a Single Volume

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Through an MBA program, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your professional network, elevate your career prospects, and increase your earning potential. I could see this sitting within reach for years to come; lots of good reference material on basic business concepts, conflict resolution, delivering criticism, and managing people. You can get better results (and save hundreds of thousands of dollars) by skipping B-school altogether.

The First 20 Hours, details a universal, field-tested method of rapid skill acquisition designed to help readers pick up rewarding new skills in record time. That's why it's difficult to learn how to speak a new language, play an instrument, hit a golf ball, or shoot great photos.Your parents cannot enter into your skin, take control of your mental and physical machinery, and make something of you. It's a great introduction to all the critical fields of business: value creation, marketing, sales, finance, working with yourself, working with others, and systems. Even now, having finished, I'm agog: is it that business is so easy, so basic, so worthy of the mockery of it being studied like war or philosophy that this passes for enlightening, or is it that all of this is one big scam and no-one who has reviewed this has actually read further than the blurb? Option - Offer the ability to take a pre-defined action for a fixed period of time in exchange for a fee. You can gain functional job skills and a well-recognized credential to potentially attract recruiters and hiring managers in a variety of fields.

I was not wild about the chapters on finance (too dry), or the chapter on "working with yourself" (too self-helpy). Edit: Will graduate with my MBA from Texas Tech in December 2015 and this book just doesn't have enough substance for anyone to really think they could read it and know everything a business school could teach them. MBA сначала вызывает улыбку, но позже, когда понимаешь, что это всего лишь агрессивная самореклама ("Покупайте только у меня, не дайте себя обмануть в другом месте"))), это начинает раздражать. As each concept was being explained I thought about how it relates to my business, my work, or my life.Whether full-time or part-time, online or in person at Warwick or The Shard – study the Warwick MBA your way. Kaufman attempts to condense all of the key business knowledge from a typical MBA program into a single book. The best businesses in the world find ways to attract the attention of qualified prospects quickly and inexpensively. Do I believe, after having read this book cover to cover, that I have earned the equivalent of a MBA from a state college or university or amassed the same knowledge as one who has graduated with a MBA? It mostly felt like I was reading a summary of the most popular business and psychology books of the last decade: "The 4 Hour Work Week", "Thinking, Fast and Slow", "The Lean Startup", "Rework", and so on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment