276°
Posted 20 hours ago

USB Heated Shawl 3 Settings Wearable Electric Poncho Throw with Buttons, - Machine Washable 150 x 85cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And if the nip in the air makes your body hurt, a hot water bottle will help relax your muscles and keep you warm and comforted.

The zipped cotton cover can be easily detached from the electric blanket for washing – simply disconnect the heat controller and ensure the cover is completely dry before using. When it’s not being used as an electric blanket, the generous padding in this under blanket adds a comfortably supportive extra layer to give you a luxury feel even when the heat is off, offering enhanced support when paired with your mattress. If you have heard Martin Lewis’s phrase “heat the human, not the home”, but don’t know where to start, I’m here to tell you that we live in an age of wonders. Crafted from 100% Microfiber Polyester Brushed Sherpa Fleece is quick-drying, wrinkle-resistant, and will not fade or shrink.Our StaySnug Heated Poncho is toasty warm, snuggly-soft and looks great too, so it’s just the thing if you want to keep warm all day in your home office and/or just don’t want another row about the central heating every evening (we’ve all been there…). After this careful test, I do what I have been plotting since I got them: put them both on maximum and place myself between them, in panini press fashion, until I can imagine my organs bubbling and molten like mozzarella. Nicole Eggert opens up about getting breast implants at 18 while starring on Baywatch: 'I look at all these younger girls doing it and think, 'God, leave your bodies alone! The fabric in the heating poncho meets strict humane and ecological demands and is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified. From super-king size electric blankets and Dreamland heated throws to heated ponchos, our selection of high-quality and reliable heated blankets and throws can you warm in bed and on the sofa no matter how bad the weather outside.

I don’t know what tailgating is and I doubt I’d enjoy it, even while heated, but I drag myself around the block, sans coat, avec gilet. Plus it’s really easy to look after: once you’ve removed the mains leads, you can simply pop the whole blanket in the washing machine, and keep it in the re-useable storage bag when it’s not in use. It’s long enough to cover the seat and back of my chair, heating me from shoulder to knee, and I also like the fact that you’re not plugged in, meaning you can take it wherever you go: your car, sofa, the bus .Swap your usual blanket for this heated throw and enjoy extra warmth for up to three hours at a time. I did have two minor gripes though; it's only available in one colour (grey), and it has to be plugged in to heat up. If you’re replacing an existing electric blanket, there are plenty of places for you to safely recycle your old one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment