276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KIPEKE Anti Gravity Humidifier, Air Humidifier, 800ML Home Anti-Gravity Water Droplets Ultrasonic Cool Mist Maker Fogger with LED Display, Air Purifiers for Office Bedroom Desktop

£27.995£55.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

View our advertising partners to see the purposes they believe they have a legitimate interest for and how you can object to such processing. Wystarczy przeszukać naszą ogromną ofertę na najlepsze humidifier, stosując filtry w celu dokładnego dostosowania wyników lub ceny, tak aby odpowiadały Ci idealnie! Kupując produkty z serii humidifier, podczas dużych wyprzedaży otrzymasz – oprócz marek dobrej jakości – również wiele rabatów. I just saw this video of an anti-gravity fountain on youtube, but I can't understand how you can reverse the flow of water. Anti-Gravity Elegance: The captivating design of the water drop-shaped humidifier seems to defy gravity as it hovers effortlessly above its base.

The anti-gravity design is a nice touch, as it allows the unit to be placed in various locations without tipping over. An interesting and very well designed diffuser works well for now, so we will see in a few days how it will turn out and if it will work, because with diffusers that have motors, they often break after a few days. Embrace the enchantment and immerse yourself in the captivating science behind antigravity humidifiers. In Light Mode, when the water is moving upwards, there are three lights rotating quicker than your eyes can perceive.The Ortorex Anti-Gravity Humidifier spreads an ultra-fine cool mist, instantly moisturizing the dry air and enhancing its quality.

Enhancing Air Quality while doubling as stunning decor, our upgraded humidifier creates serene ambiance in bedrooms, living rooms, and offices. Breathe easier, sleep better, and rejuvenate your skin in a soothing mist that envelopes your space. So I did not think of checking the weight in the description as I took it for granted that it woul be significant heavier than an ordinary stuffed animall. It is the perfect solution to fight allergens and remove bad odors from your environment, increasing air humidity.This revolutionary design not only creates a soothing ambiance but also ensures that the effects remain confined to the humidifier's immediate surroundings. Witness the magic of water dances gracefully as your space immerses in serene bliss - courtesy of our antigravity humidifier! With no outward disruptions, you can revel in the serenity without causing any disturbances to your environment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment