276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mummy Fairy and Me (Mummy Fairy, 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Während ich das am Anfang noch super unterhaltsam fand, hat es mich zum Ende hin mehr und mehr gestört. Inhaltlich ist die Geschichte nämlich nichts Besonderes und versucht mit den vielen misslungenen Zaubersituationen von Mami Fee zu punkten. Das finde ich ehrlich gesagt sehr schade, denn die Feen-Idee und auch, dass die Mama nicht die beste Fee ist, fand ich eigentlich ganz gut. But I’m sure I can cure myself,’ she said, putting me down again. ‘I just need to find the right spell. Look, here’s a cure for spots. Spotseridoo!’ She pressed a code on her Computawand – bleep-bleep-bloop – and all her spots disappeared. Now Mummy Fairy had muscly arms, a green face and snow falling on her head. I didn’t think she looked at all better. I sat down on the bed and said, ‘Mummy Fairy, why don’t you just rest like Granny said?’ Ella's mom was really sweet, but in many ways she was a hot mess. She was really bad at doing magic. So everything she tries to do ends up all wonky. This is not my typical type of reading even when I was a kid, as it’s a bit too cutesy for my tastes but I can see the over the top adorableness would work well for the younger kids. The physical copy also has really cute illustrations to look at while you read.

Mummy Fairy - Penguin Books UK

I personally listened to the audiobook version of this and think it worked quite well. Cassandra really nails the voices and brings forward a lot of enthusiasm to the reading.The relationship between the mother and the daughter drew me in, as it was built on friendship and understanding. The magic world in this book differs from traditional magic, where you find the tall, pointed witch hats and the magic wand...

Mummy Fairy and Me by Sophie Kinsella, Marta Kissi - Waterstones

My niece really loved this book. She hated when we had to stop reading to go out. And she begged me to start again when we got home. Also we didn't have time to finish it the first day. When she came over the next day she immediately wanted to read it. She was sad when it ended and was happy to see that there would be a book two in the series.

Christmas Cards & Gift Wrap

Die 7-jährige Ella hat eine ganz normale Familie: chaotischer kleiner Bruder, Papa und Mama. Hm, na ja, Ellas Mama ist nicht gaaaanz so wie andere Mütter. Denn: sie ist eine wischwaschechte Fee! Und Ella - ist ihre kleine Junior-Fee. So eine Feen-Mama ist super praktisch, wenn mal morgens wieder keiner Milch besorgt hat, oder die extra pingelige Nachbarin spontan zum Tee vorbeikommt. Denn, Hokuspokus, zaubert Mami dann - eine Kuh in die Küche und fliegenden Muffinteig. Wie gut, dass Ella ihrer Mama zur Hand geht, die ist nämlich die Allerallerbeste auf der Welt und immer guter Laune - nur mit dem Zaubern, da hapert es manchmal ein bisschen. Dennoch mochte ich die Protagonistin und die nicht-perfekte-Feen-Mama sehr gerne. Auch die Ansätze, was den Umgang mit fiesen Mitschülern oder Fair Play bei Wettkämpfen angeht, fand ich toll. However, the style of the book was very impressive, and I’m certain that her other books, which aren’t targeted at children, would be very enjoyable too, as this book was very entertaining. I think that’s a bad idea,’ said Daddy, looking alarmed. But Mummy Fairy pointed the Computawand at herself and pressed a code – bleep-bleep-bloop. After lunch I went to see how Mummy was feeling. She was sitting up in bed all alone in her nightie, drinking lemon squash and reading her Spell Book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment