276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Godox TT350o 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL GN36 Camera Flash Speedlite for Olympus/Panasonic Mirrorless Digital Camera

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even though I love my TT685 flashes, and the usual recommendation is to have all the power you can, sometimes you need just a tiny bit of light added to your image. This is especially true when shooting at dusk or at night, and the Godox TT350 has been perfect for those situations. Flashpoint Zoom Mini (Godox TT350) The controller and strobes are very easy to set up and so far have proved very accurate in ttl mode and as measured by my Sekonic Flashmate L-308S-U. (a must have in my opinion although I resisted for years) To get the most from your camera gear, I think you will need more lighting options. You should be aiming for close to base ISO while shooting at around f/8. In this shot, you are already at ISO 400 and shooting nearly wide open.

Godox Speedlites | Godox Official UK Distributor Godox Speedlites | Godox Official UK Distributor

It's a cute image - You seemed to find a good combo of ambient and flash - without it looking "flashed". The tilt adjustment feature enables users to adjust the flash head's position for optimal lighting. There is also a built-in LCD display that provides information such as the flash mode, power levels, and battery life. The approximate recycling time is 2.2 seconds. Power is my secondary concern. I occasionally shoot large format. And when using it, I am concerned that the smaller TT350 won't have enough power. I.e. (EI 400 at f/16)I'm a retired photographer used to using film and studio lighting , I have worked with the odd speed-light but not for serious work ...i'm still learning A Godox GTT Speedlite is an essential tool that no photo-journalist, event or wedding photographer should be without and it will give you professional results, time after time. As I mentioned in the Godox TT685, there’s one important consideration when using radio frequency systems: they are, usually, not compatible with each other. If you have Godox flashes, they can only be triggered with a Godox Master, but not a Yongnuo or Nissin or Canon transmitter. Summary F8 and smaller incurs diffraction softening on Micro Four Thirds. F2.2 on MFT is the equivalent of f4.4 on a 35mm-format camera. When you first turn the flash on it is in TTL mode. It means that the flash is ready to fire and set its power automatically, based on the information sent by the camera. This only works if the flash model is compatible with your camera. If your flashes are marked for, let’s say Canon, and you have a Nikon camera, TTL will not work.

TT350o-Product-GODOX Photo Equipment Co.,Ltd. TT350o-Product-GODOX Photo Equipment Co.,Ltd.

working in a large urban hotel, I've found radio interference from nearby wifi, wireless mics, and God knows what else to seriously decrease the range and also make triggering very unreliable - like, only 20% success in a medium conference room. This is with Adorama's Zoom Mini (TT350) on-camera and a pair of Zoom Li-on R2s (V860II) on stands. On the theory that it would have greater radio power than the Zoom Mini, I got an R2 (X1). That had no problem triggering a pair of Zoom Li-ons 100' away in a large ballroom. If you're more used to/comfortable with studio strobes and would prefer those to speedlights for the work you do, they also exist in the Godox X system. And they also have battery-powered barebulb flashes and studio strobes. In this mode the flash will wait and fire in manual mode when it “sees” another flash firing. You need to make sure the light sensor is clear and within line-of-sight of the triggering flash. If the flash you’re using as the trigger is in “red-eye reduction” mode, you need to set the TT350 to wait until the second firing of the trigger flash. You can do this pressing the SLAVE button again, so you now see an “S2” on the flash screen. Radio – MasterDedicated Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus and Panasonic models are available - with specific flash modes to get the most out of your camera. The universal way to trigger the off-camera flash is using the Optical Slave mode, also known as Servo mode. You can select this pressing the SLAVE button once. You’ll now see an “S1” on the flash screen. Given that the FL600R's AF assist is an LED on the front of the flash, while the Canon AF assist is a light grid below the front red panel along with the sensors, I'm gathering that the AF assist communication is different enough to exclude just using the Canon reverse engineering.

Panasonic GH5 with Godox tt350o flash: Micro Four Thirds Talk Panasonic GH5 with Godox tt350o flash: Micro Four Thirds Talk

I tried to use a TT350-O off-camera with my XPro-C on a 5Dii, and had no TTL control over it; it would only fire a full power. There's also no remote zoom control (but then I didn't have that with the XPro-O on my GX7, either). I did have M power, group, and HSS control.Godox/Yongnuo/other cheap Chinese flash gear tends to be initially reverse-engineered off Canon, and then adapted for other platforms. If the adapted platform doesn't work the way Canon does, there can be issues or they can just drop the feature for that platform. As an on-camera transmitter with a TT685C (I also shoot Canon) with upgraded firmware and in OLPS (Olympus) slave mode, however, the picture is muddier. If I use the combination indoors or in low light outdoors, everything works. If I then move this working combination to bright light (near a window, outside in sunny-16), everything goes to hell in a handbasket. TTL fires out of sync, and HSS refuses to fire at all. In M and out of HSS, remote power control and firing work fine. [facepalm]. Same behavior with my G3.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment