276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Koss "Porta Pro" On Ear Headphones

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m not easily fazed by the idea of wearing ugly headphones for their quality, but the thing that bugs me with the Porta Pro Wireless is that I feel like there was room for them to be better designed.

Overall the KSC75 come across as being on the brighter side of neutral, with very limited sub-bass and average high-end extension.

I thought that the KPH30i must be Koss cashing in on their brand recognition, and just slapping on their branding on some knock-off headphones which were actually just made in some obscure factory in China, but I was wrong. Granted, the Porta Pro Wireless is a more expensive pair, but its comfort is every bit as good as the original wired variant. They function great for portable use, as long as you don’t mind everyone else hearing what you are listening to and you hearing all outside noises. This extraordinary driver defines this legendary series of headphones and has been in constant production and daily use for almost four decades!

The sound is still in your head, but there is a sense of width and depth giving the listener an illusion of some depth and width, which is all in front. Connecting KOSS BT539i to the device is simplified as much as possible, just select the headset in the Bluetooth settings. The presence of the vocals become quite apparent, and they become quite forward, but not too much so that the instruments will still be apparent. You can trust our unbiased assessments to help you find the ideal headphones that match your unique preferences and needs.

If you’ve ever had a pair of wired Koss headphones before, you’ll be very familiar with the ±130cm, black plastic, dual-wire cable and the gold-plated, angled 3. Koss creates different sounding (and looking) headphones all based around this single driver, displaying remarkable longevity and success. Think of the HD58X as the big boy version of the KPH30i, something that the KPH30i would probably aspire to become when it grows up.

Like me, if you are also a user of headphones for audiobooks as well as music, comfort and vocal clarity reign supreme when picking the proper tool for the job. They more than hold their own in the budget Koss lineup and absolutely deserve distinction from their peers. The very depths of the sub-bass aren’t really reproduced, but overall the bass region is articulate and conveys solidity and weight. Although it’s not exactly portable, with the solid and unfoldable frame, it’s light enough and durable enough to be thrown into a bag when you need to bring it on some trips.

Overall, the treble is competent,and serves as a smooth, laid-back counterpoint to the more dominant low-end. Equipped with dynamic elements that deliver a wide frequency response and deep bass, Porta Pro® offers remarkable sound reproduction producing a rich, detailed audio experience that enhances the enjoyment of music across various genres. It has the standard three buttons — one to toggle playback and the other two for volume control — but they’re difficult to distinguish by touch, and I could never do anything with the remote without a necessary period of fiddling.

with AptX, which is pretty much the bare minimum you’d hope for from any modern Bluetooth headphones.Featuring a similar silicone comfort strap as the KTXPro1, combined with light weight, the KPH30i promise to be one of the most comfortable budget headphones you can put on your ears.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment