276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Switch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lccn 2008032380 Ocr_converted abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.20 Ocr_module_version 0.0.17 Openlibrary OL22513250M Openlibrary_edition Alex Rider, ""the world's only teenaged secret agent,"" embarks on a third adventure in Skeleton Key by Anthony Horowitz. This time out, the British teen goes undercover as a ball boy at Wimbledon Continue reading »

The Switch by Anthony Horowitz: 9780142415474

The fifth entry in the Alex Rider Adventure series by Anthony Horowitz, Scorpia follows 14-year-old Alex to Italy, after he learns that his father was an assassin for a criminal organization, and the Continue reading » From award winner Telgemeier ( Smile, 2010), a pitch-perfect graphic novel portrayal of a middle school musical, adroitly capturing the drama both on and offstage.Horowitz (the Alex Rider series) unveils a thoroughly creepy new tale with this first entry in the Gatekeepers series. The novel opens as 14-year-old Matt Freeman reluctantly helps an older friend Continue reading » I am glad I did. There are a lot of body swap stories and this one is a good one. It was enjoyable from start to finish. The subplots worked well too and were not tested on animals. For Tad Spencer, only son of a fabulously wealthy businessman, every day is like Christmas. He lives in a mansion, has a maid, servants, every toy imaginable. He has it all - until the day he wishes he was someone else. Readers will cheer for Alex Rider, the 14-year-old hero of British author Horowitz's spy thriller (the first in a projected series). When his guardian and uncle, Ian, is mysteriously killed, Continue reading » I also loved Tad's character development as he sees the world in a whole new way. He is truly changed from the inside out, and I was delighted with the complexity of his personality.

THE SWITCH | Kirkus Reviews

LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives.Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home > I often bemoan that there were not good books written for young adults when I was one. This book proves me wrong on that.

THE SWITCH Read Online Free Book by Anthony Horowitz at THE SWITCH Read Online Free Book by Anthony Horowitz at

Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing - In 'The Switch', Tad Spencer is a spoiled brat who leads a life of luxury thanks to his father's highly successful beauty business. Instead of appreciating everything he has, he is constantly unsatisfied. One night, he goes to bed angry because his parents refused his request to go to a theme park. He wishes to be someone else, only to wake up as a completely different person.. urn:oclc:800749821 Republisher_date 20120312071831 Republisher_operator [email protected] Scandate 20120310223950 Scanner scribe17.shenzhen.archive.org Scanningcenter shenzhen SourceFor a long minute the two boys stared at each other; Bob Snarby in Tad’s body and Tad Spencer in Bob’s body. At last Tad spoke.

The Switch by Anthony Horowitz | Goodreads

urn:lcp:switch00horo:epub:ffd8b75e-e742-4c43-9821-3e94e77eed2e Extramarc University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (PZ) Foldoutcount 0 Identifier switch00horo Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t58d10f00 Isbn 9780399250620 urn:lcp:switch0000horo:epub:d31418fa-0e20-4f0c-ab10-39178243f3b0 Foldoutcount 0 Identifier switch0000horo Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t9g54f50g Invoice 1652 Isbn 9781406305715 However through his new persona he finds out information about his real parents that makes a bit of fairground scamming seem small fry indeed, and Tad begins to wonder if he ever wants to return to his former life. The Switch is a brilliant book. My favourite part is when he gets his body switched over because of a wishing star that turns green and he wakes up as Bob. He doesn't know where the hell he is so he trys to escape the caravan. Rain is everywhere in the run down theme park My LEAST favourite part is when they go in the mirror maze and almost get themselves KILLED. This may sound funny, but I personally screamed when it happened so I rated it 3 stars. The Switch book by Anthony Horowitz was an interesting book because it tells us about a 13 year old boy named Thomas Arnold David Spencer (or Tad Spencer) who lived in a fancy mansion, with everything he had and wanting to go anywhere for the summer until the night he wishes that he was somebody else...

User Reviews:

No Binding. Condition: Very Good. Four hand-signed colour posters, approx A3 size, rolled. Signed by Author(s). Anthony Horowitz plans to tour the U.S. to promote Snakehead, the seventh book in a series about teen spy Alex Continue reading » November, 12, 2023 Anthony Horowitz Signing! Sunday 12th November 1.30pm Muswell Hill• CHILDREN'S BOOKSHOP LONDON IN MUSWELL HILL Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2020-12-09 18:30:34 Boxid IA40003407 Camera Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control) Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier Jacobi, whose readings of many of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s stories have been impressive, more than does justice to Horowitz’s standout pastiche, easily one of the best ever attempted. The dark and Continue reading »

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment