276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MODELCO Tanning Instant Tan Self-Tan Lotion Dark, 170 ml

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Developed for babes, by babes, our 1 Hour Express Tan takes the hassle out of tanning so you can maintain a stunning bronzed complexion without the wait time and formulated using 100% natural DHA and naturally derived ingredients. I have been using Glory oil on my skin for about a month and I noticed a massive difference in my skin tone and texture. We all know I love a tan, and now our three days of summer are over I am back to hitting the tanning bottle. Read more… The methods include two classical finite elements, a cotan formula-based discrete differential geometry approach and four isogeometric constructions. I love nothing more than the glowy sun kissed look of tanned skin and I’m always on the lookout for a new tan to try.

I purchased the velvety range, and have purchased this many times before as il not switch to another brand. Infused with antioxidants including aloe vera and coconut oil I was immediately impressed with how soft this left my skin on first application. There are nail stations at each salon and we offer a range of Gel Polishes including Gelish, Artistic, The Gel Bottle, Semillac, Gelaze. It is something that has affected my confidence since I can remember, I would refuse to leave the house without makeup no I can feel confident in my own skin. I've had psoriasis since I was 14 years old, and I am now 30 I've tried every face cream and lotion under the sun, but nothing worked especially during the winter months.We can supply you with all the tanning salon supplies you need to deliver the best tanning results and keep your clients coming back for more. Sign up to receive product news, offers and competitions, we do not share your data with other 3rd parties and you can unsubscribe at any time. So, I will be adding this tan to my collection and using as a more natural day to day tan option along with that I will be purchasing the buffing mitt to keep on top of those hard to blend areas. I used to dread Tan Thursdays as the scrubbing process was such a pain but with the Tan Remover it’s so much easier, saves time and is so much better for your skin.

My skin is no longer dry tight, the biggest change of them all is a reduction in the redness of my skin. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Model Co Instant Tan Self-Tan Lotion Dark guarantees an instant, hydrating and nourishing golden glow season to season. We have the best spray tan wholesale supplies in the UK, including organic and vegan tanning products you can feel good about using. Our range of professional tanning supplies includes tanning spray equipment, organic fake tan solutions, marketing materials and other wholesale tanning supplies UK salons can depend on. I had a recurrence recently and didn’t know what to do… I’d already purchased the Glory Oil, so I thought I’d nothing to lose. I’ve suffered with acne and scarring for 25 years, and now it’s the best it’s ever been and is healing!

Recognising that beauty is far from skin deep, with each MoroccanTan experience, so too is reinforced our philosophy of the importance of skincare, delivering a nourishing treatment with each application.Use GRADUAL TAN alone or with any ModelCo self-tanning products to intensify or extend the life of your tan. Super easy to apply and doesn’t streak on application I think this would be the perfect tan if you have dry skin, are new to tanning and/or want a natural even looking instant tan.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment