276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Secrets He Kept

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Season two is about the depth of loss that these people suffer,’ says Jessica. "In the first series we saw them go through terrible trauma and now, in season two, we see the consequence of trauma and Meghan attempting to stop the cycle, which is such a difficult thing to do. It’s an emotional roller coaster." For the next fourteen years he worked for newspapers and magazines in Australia, Europe, Africa and America. As a senior feature writer for the UK’s Mail on Sunday he was among the first people to view the letters and diaries of Czar Nicholas II and his wife Empress Alexandra, unearthed in the Moscow State Archives in 1991. He also gained access to Stalin’s Hitler files, which had been missing for nearly fifty years until a cleaner stumbled upon a cardboard box that had been misplaced and misfiled.

Meg and Agatha are bound together by obsession. When one of their newborns is kidnapped, it’s a fight to the end.

I definitely recommend this to anybody who is a fan of a good psychological thriller.... plenty of twists and turns, and plenty of twisted characters.....

Stream It Or Skip It: 'Holiday Road' on Hallmark, Where Nine Strangers Come Together for an Unforgettable Christmas Roadtrip Tiffany Haddish Arrested For DUI Again — After Allegedly Falling Asleep Behind The Wheel In Beverly Hills My overall thoughts were this: I WAS HOOKED --I NEVER WANTED TO STOP READING -- and there were definitely 'TROUBLE-IN -PARADISE' type situations .... where I was shaking my head wondering....."ok, how ya goin solve this problem?".... "and this problem"? ..... but when I finished the book.... I was mostly left with very subtle emotions. THERE WAS NOT HUGE TWIST.....WHICH WAS FINE WITH ME..... Meghan has two children, a handsome husband, a happy marriage, a stylish group of friends, and writes on her popular parenting blog, posts that Agatha reads with devotion each night as she waits for her absent boyfriend, the father of her baby, to maybe return her calls. Meghan is a customer at the shop Agatha works at and when Meghan comes to the shop, Agatha makes the effort to speak to her, thrilled that they now have the ordeal of childbearing in common. Little does Meghan know that the mundane exchange she has with a grocery store employee during a hurried afternoon shopping trip is about to change the course of her life forever.

Two years on from enthralling millions of viewers week in, week out, thriller The Secrets She Keeps returned to BBC last weekend and continues on Saturday night.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment