276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMAF Aura Fresh Eau De Parfum, 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. The tester comes without the fancy packaging (usually in a plain white box) and often without a cap (unless mentioned otherwise). Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This scent reminds me of a deodorant I used to have as a teenager: Axe Africa (or Lynx Africa in the UK). For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.Sobelia invites you to discover a large range of more than 4,500 perfumes from well-known brands such as: Kenzo - Loris Azzaro - Jean Paul Gaultier - Lolita Lempicka - Hugo Boss – Calvin Klein – Paco Rabanne – Burberry – Lancome. Crafted from all-natural oils, it's designed to provide a quality scent and comfortable wear, with a 100ml bottle to ensure you always have plenty of your signature scent. The base notes consist of Musk, Cedar, Woody Notes, Amber, and Saffron, creating a warm and inviting foundation. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. I get better longevity and prefer its scent profile, so for me it has completely replaced Man Eau Fraiche.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This woody aromatic fragrance opens with invigorating top notes of Star Fruit, Bergamot, Lemon, and Cardamom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment