276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Cute Kawaii Drawings: Learn to draw adorable art with this easy step-by-step guide

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kawaii drawing is a cute representation of anything using pen, markers, and paper. There are many different styles of kawaii drawings, from daily objects to chibi, to anime, and different facial expressions. Since it can be considered ‘cute,’ it has become popular among people. This trend has evolved into many different types of art used for decorations, food, stationery, and more!

Now, I know 1 month is NOT enough to learn storytelling. This is just an introduction. My aim is tolearn a few scenes that can be used for kawaii situations. Join our Kawaiian community on Facebook to see many versions of these drawings as #Redraw and to share yours. 🙂 After the tutorial, I will share with you a few drawing tips to make sure your drawing comes out the best it can be. See you there!One dayI was listening to a podcast by Tim Ferrisson how to learn any skill fast. That’s it!!! That’s the answer to my challenge!

Octopuses are one of the cutest animal characters to draw. Choose your favorite color palette and have fun drawing this cutie. At first I felt intimidatedby how awesome the drawings look, and how difficult the task seems to be… Kawaii drawings can be created by anyone, and doodling allows so much flexibility. You don’t need any special tools or expensive equipment to start, but it’s best to have a sketchpad or drawing book ready to keep your drawings organized.The drawing might look complicated… but if you take it 1 element at a time, it will come out great! These two adorable friends are the perfect companions to curl up with for an afternoon nap. You’ll definitely enjoy drawing this sleeping cat and dog. 8. Frog with a Lily Pad Umbrella Credit: @lilypawstudio | Ko-fi If you like the woodland aesthetic, you’ll love drawing your own version of this bunny with a mushroom basket. I like how the artist placed a mushroom at the top of the rabbit’s head. 38. Rabbits and Hydrangeas Credit: @lilypawstudio | Ko-fi Get started with these fun and creative drawing references if you’re looking for cute drawing ideas.

I would LOVE to see what you come up with! Please share your creations in our private Facebook group. 🙂 More Kawaii Animals Tutorials I eliminated “use of materials” and “colouring in large areas” because these will be practiced as part of other skills. I also skipped “colour”because it’s not directly related to the style of kawaii that I am learning right now.

Kawaii Pineapple for Father’s Day

Kawaii drawing is easy. If you’ve ever tried to draw a kitty or a pony, kawaii drawing will be as simple as child’s play. There is no definite appearance or features for kawaii things. It changes based on the person who views something as kawaii. However, general features and characteristics are associated with cute things, such as faces with big round eyes, small noses, and small bodies with large heads. I’ve created this step-by-step drawing tutorial for a cute unicorn to break down the drawing steps into manageable chunks, so even a complete beginner can follow them and create a drawing that looks good. Anyone interested in kawaii art should give kawaii drawings a try because it is fun to learn! There are great books that feature step-by-step instructions and add challenges for mastery. Kawaii Character Features

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment