276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Guess How Much I Love You GH1669 Other License Comfort Blanket, Brown

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. This Bronte and ‘Guess How much I Love You’ gift set is a lovely way to treat that special new little person in your life! This gift set is great as a gift for a new arrival, baby shower, naming day celebration or christening. With the unique and striking gift box, it’ll also save you some time on wrapping too! It’s sure to delight parents and baby alike. The impact of the book "Guess How Much I Love You" on the baby and nursery care industry has been immense. Since its publication in 1994, it has become a beloved children's classic and a staple in many families' libraries. The book's message of unconditional love between a parent and child resonates deeply with many parents, and the beautiful illustrations have captured the hearts of children all over the world. But the impact of "Guess How Much I Love You" goes beyond just its popularity as a bedtime story. The book has inspired a whole range of baby and nursery care products, particularly teddies, comforters and ring rattles. Many of these products feature the book's characters, such as Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare, and the book's iconic imagery.

We only despatch parcels on a Monday – Friday. Royal Mail do not make collections from us on Bank Holidays or Weekends. One of the timeless lessons that "Guess How Much I Love You" teaches us is the significance of the little things. Throughout the book, Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare try to outdo each other in expressing their love for one another. They compare their love to the size of the universe, the height of the trees, and the depth of the rivers. However, it is the little things that they do for each other that truly demonstrate their love. For example, when Little Nutbrown Hare is feeling tired, Big Nutbrown Hare carries him home on his shoulders. When Big Nutbrown Hare is feeling cold, Little Nutbrown Hare covers him up with a blanket. These small gestures may seem insignificant, but they show that they are always thinking about each other and willing to go out of their way to make each other happy. In our own lives, we often get caught up in grand gestures and big moments, but it's important to remember that it's the little things that count. A kind word, a thoughtful gesture, or a small gift can make a big impact on someone's day. "Guess How Much I Love You" reminds us that love is not just about the grand gestures, but also about the everyday little things that we do for each other.Our ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ bunny & book gift set is the perfect gift for the new bundle of joy in your life!

Guess How Much I Love You has been a massive success in the baby and nursery care industry since its release in 1994. The charming story of Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare has captured the hearts of parents and children alike with its endearing message of love and affection. It's no surprise then that the book has spawned a range of spin-off products and merchandise, all featuring the beloved characters from the story. From plush toys to soft blankets the merchandise is widely available and highly sought after by parents and gift givers. The book's simple yet powerful message has made it a go-to gift for baby showers, christenings, and other special occasions, and it has been translated into over 50 languages worldwide. The popularity of Guess How Much I Love You merchandise can be attributed to the book's enduring popularity and the emotional connection that parents and children have with the story. For many, the merchandise serves as a tangible reminder of the love and affection that the characters in the story express, making it a meaningful addition to any nursery or child's bedroom. The illustrations in Guess How Much I Love You are an integral part of the book's success. The watercolour illustrations by Anita Jeram are whimsical and charming, perfectly complementing the simple yet heartfelt text by Sam McBratney. The illustrations also help to convey the emotions of the characters, from the playful antics of Little Nutbrown Hare to the quiet tenderness of Big Nutbrown Hare. The illustrations are also timeless, with a classic style that has continued to resonate with readers for over 25 years. Parents who grew up reading the book themselves are now sharing it with their own children, creating a sense of nostalgia and tradition around the book. The popularity of the illustrations has also led to a range of merchandise and spin-off products, from plush toys to baby clothes, all featuring the same beloved characters and artwork. This has helped to further cement the book's place in the baby industry, as parents seek out products that reflect the warmth and comfort of the original story. Overall, the illustrations play a crucial role in the enduring success of Guess How Much I Love You, helping to create a timeless classic that continues to capture the hearts of parents and children alike. Children's books are a staple of every childhood, and Guess How Much I Love You is no exception. This classic children's book tells the story of two hares, a father, and son, who try to outdo each other in expressing their love for one another. The book's simple, yet powerful message has the ability to capture the hearts of people of all ages and has remained a beloved classic for decades.Your choice of lambswool Bronte baby blanket, available in blue, pink and grey with a diamond pattern design. The blankets are 100% lambswool, so super soft for sensitive newborn skin. Bronte have been making blankets for nearly 200 years, at their historic mill in Yorkshire. So when it comes to blankets, they really know what they’re doing! The Guess How Much I Love You book is one of the first books given to new parents, it’s simple and universally understood messages of love from adult to child are universally recognised. The Guess How Much I Love You Rattle Toy makes a stylish addition to any nursery. The rattle Toy is made from soft and tactile fabrics. With large floppy ears and feet and a squidgy body with a rattle the Guess How Much I Love You Bean Toy is perfect for little one to cuddle up to at bedtime, whilst being read the Guess How Much I Love You stories. High Quality Brands Why not take a look at our other Baby Gift Sets? Some feature other much loved book characters such as Peter Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh and The Gruffalo Unfortunately, we have had to suspend international parcels during the current COVID19 situation but hope to resume this service as soon as we can.

The book "Guess How Much I Love You" by Sam McBratney teaches us a timeless lesson that love is boundless. In the story, Little Nutbrown Hare tries to express his love for Big Nutbrown Hare by telling him how much he loves him. But no matter how high he jumps or how wide he stretches his arms, Big Nutbrown Hare always has an even greater expression of love. This story teaches us that love cannot be measured or contained. It's something that grows and expands beyond any limit. This is a valuable lesson for all of us, not just children. It reminds us that love should never be confined to a certain level or calculation. In our own lives, it's important to remember that love is limitless. We should always strive to show love to those around us, whether it's our family, friends, or even strangers. Love has the power to change lives, and it's something that we can never have too much of. So let's take a cue from Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare and remember that love is boundless and can never be fully expressed or measured. The book imparts many lessons about love, be it that it can not be measured, or that it is not about grand gestures but sincere acts. It also covers the importance of communication and spending time together. The story is beautifully written with heart-warming illustrations that capture the innocence and purity of the relationship between the father and son. The nostalgic illustrations further the story-telling and the reader connection to the characters. This story concludes that love is boundless and that it's impossible to truly measure the depth of our emotions. It's a beautiful reminder to cherish our loved ones and to always express our love, no matter how big or small.Guess How Much I Love You" by Sam McBratney is a classic children's book that has captured the hearts of children and parents around the world. The book was first published in 1994 and has since been translated into over 50 languages. The story follows the journey of a little hare and his father as they try to out do each other in their expressions of love for each other, such as, "as high as I can reach" to "as far as the river flows". Next day delivery before 1pm Monday – Saturday only (please note parcels can not be delivered on a Sunday or a bank holiday) The official ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ bunny, plush soft toy rabbit, which can clip on to cots, car seats and prams to keep baby entertained. It features a pull string which makes the rabbit judder, so it is perfect for baby to explore as they grow older. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment