276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Donner Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.2 Earphones with 4 Mic Clear Calls, 12mm Drivers, App for Custom EQ, 32H Playtime, Fast Charging, Transparency - Dobuds ONE, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having extensive experience with in-ear monitors and having a favorable disposition towards balanced armature drivers, I was pretty keen to see how warm or how sharp, how deep, and how high these things went.

Donner Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.2

Endless hours of experimentation, professional work, and personal investment in Home Theatre, Hi-Fi, Smart Home Automation and Headphones have come to this.

I’m a big fan of vocals so, when they stand out as clearly as they do in tracks like this, I definitely feel like these would be the earbuds that I pick up to go on a trip with and that’s coming from someone that owns the AirPods Pro which are better than most will give credit to. Earbuds shouldn't just let you hear audio but fully experience every nuance of sound the way you want.

Donner Connect - Apps on Google Play Donner Connect - Apps on Google Play

I keep the volume fairly low and still have the full tonal range, deep bass and can hear all the subtle background sounds.The Donner Connect app currently only supports the following Donner devices: Dobuds One, TV Soundbar 3. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. The earbuds not only cut the outside sounds in half but was clear enough to be heard through it all.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment