276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sleepy Farm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have never been a morning person and if at the age of 30 I’m still not a morning person then I’m pretty sure I never will be. There is a key lock feature but this can only be activated once the sleep times are activated and I would have liked to be able to lock the clock all of the time. Hi, I’m Harps, an award winning blogger who shares my journey of motherhood after experiencing post natal depression and an unexpected diagnosis of Down’s syndrome. We were having a few co-sleeping dilemmas (again) so I thought I’d introduce the Gro Clock inline with trying to get him back in to his own room.

In hindsight, I should have introduced him to Mr Sunshine during the day so he became familiar with him before bedtime. So if you are having a battle of wills at bedtime like we were, why not see if the Gro Clock can help ease them like it has for us. Eaten whole, munched in half, deconstructed with the filling scooped off and of course dipped in tea.

The instructions, I found personally, quite overly confusing, even with only 3 buttons on the clock, the instructions seem a bit tricky to follow. m.) and you’ve purchased a Gro Clock to solve this problem, you might be tempted to set the clock’s sun to appear at 6:30 a. I found it much easier to get hands on with the Gro-clock and it was really straight forward to use like this. I run my publishing business as a non-profit, choosing to reinvest the money from the book sales back into developing more books and products. It did take me a few times to get used to selecting the different functions, but it’s easy to remember now.

The clock comes with its own bedtime story ‘Sleepy Farm’, to help get across the message how important it is to get a good night’s sleep. I introduced giving big kisses to Mr Sun and now Arjun is in the habit of kissing and waving goodnight to Mr Sun too. For some parents this won’t be an instant success, but will help them work with the child to turn it into one.When I consulted the information book I discovered that it had a function on the clock to combat this in the form of a lock so little fingers can’t mess around with it.

It can be set as a simple digital clock – ideal for older children who are learning about time – or just as a simple sun and star image. We’ve had it nearly three weeks and haven’t had one tantrum going to bed since Mr Star and Mr Sun came along! But at present their bunk beds are in storage and they are sleeping on the spare beds at my parents house – which is fine and works well for now, but it has obviously upset the boys a bit. You can easily adjust the wake up times on the clock slowly, as well as adjusting bedtimes to make the transition easier, which is what we'll be doing this weekend when the clocks go forwards! Mindfulness for children is getting more and more popular and my hope is that Master Owl will be the teacher with the most impact.We already have a Gro Egg bedroom thermometer so we know that they are quality products, but did it work with going to bed and getting up? We have been using the Gro-Clock for a couple of weeks now, and it has become a vital part of our bedtime routine.

We chose to do it manually as J likes to say goodnight to the face on the clock – I like this feature as it is friendly for the child and they can relate to it like J does. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. We have had the clock for about a year now and love it 🙂 Not seen the light before though and may look to get one since Monkey is afraid of the dark and often asks to sleep with the light on!

As the time passes and reaches your pre-set wake-up time, the stars start to gradually disappear until there are only hearts left and our lovable Ollie the Owl appears awake on a yellow background. When it gets to the wake up time you have chosen, the display will change to a yellow sun, meaning it is time to get up. This book was written as the companion piece to a separate Gro-Clock device, which was intriguing, and I enjoyed going over the French translations on each page of the book. My eldest has a gro-clock and it has worked pretty well, but I agree that a battery option would be good as my youngest is much more pickle-y and needs something like a clock put well out of reach – which I can’t do if it needs plugging in! The recommended age for use of the Gro Clock is 2 years but the Gro Clock has helped us with BattleKid already!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment