276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moroccanoil Luminous Hair Spray Strong

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you love Moroccanoil then you will love this Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong Flexible Hold. Its ideal for stopping hair going frizzy during humid or damp weather and leaves no sticky residue or flakes after brushing out.

Enriched with argan-oil, Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Extra Strong has a high-performance formula that not only provides extra hold but also envelopes hair in a shroud of shine.The non-sticky weightless texture of this spray not only gives you great hold, but it also enhances shine. This medium hold, flexible hairspray provides long-lasting, weightless hold for soft and natural styles. Alcohol Denat, Hydrofluorocarbon 152-A, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Ethylhexanoate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzophenone-4 and Fragrance (Parfum). I am not strictly following the CGM, as I'm not sure this spray would be permitted, but I do use it occasionally when I need a little control. Formulated to keep your style looking natural, Moroccanoil hairspray is infused with argan oil to nourish and care for your hair.

This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. Moroccanoil Strong Hold Hairspray is perfect for giving your hair that extra strong hold - suitable for all hair types and brushes out really easily.Developed to give you strong hold without leaving a sticky residue, this is a lightweight formula that will keep your style firmly in place for as long as you need. They mention that it leaves no residue, and is a great product that provides a good fine spray coverage. Keep you look locked securely in place with moveable yet strong hold thanks to the Luminous Hairspray Strong from Moroccanoil.

Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium is a lightweight and workable hairspray that veils hair in a reflective shield of shine that fights frizz and humidity, yet brushes out easily and leaves no sticky or flaky residue.This product is also great for stopping frizz prone hair getting out of control in windy or humid weather! Medium hold is ideal for natural styles, including easy updos (such as ballerina buns and ponytails) and blowdrys.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment