276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Henry Hetty HET160 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum, 620 W, 6 Litres, Pink

£159.995£319.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It might sound like a complex term regarding suction or energy efficiency, Numatic International are the manufacturers of the Henry. Incidentally, although known as Henry Hoovers, they aren’t Hoovers by brand.

We don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say the Numatic Henry is one of the most well-loved British vacuum cleaners. But did you know that the Henry Hoover family has expanded in recent years?

I measure the raw power of all vacuum cleaners in AirWatts, which is a combination of airflow and suction power. This is a true measurement of power that lets us compare the performance of different models. Note: The Hetty is short for the Numatic Henrietta, so if you see people talk about the Henrietta this is actually the same vacuum. Overview of the Hetty Hoover As I moved through different rooms, I tended to tug the Hetty behind me using the hose, which must be why Numatic has made it very tough and sturdy (they claim it is crush-proof). The wheels on the bottom feel smooth, and I barely felt any of the 7.5kg of weight as I moved around, with Hetty trundling behind me. Something that I noticed is that the Hetty has a rubber buffer ring around its circumference to prevent any damage to either the machine or your furniture or doorways as you pull it along (in a similar fashion to a bumper car), so I was confident that it wouldn’t get damaged.

Most of these machines have only one or two controls. An off/on switch and the cord winder. They may have a high/low setting (like the traditional Henry) and they may have a wet/dry setting (like the George). Finally, the Xtra can switch between hard floors and carpets as a special feature. Storage The Hetty also uses HepaFlo bags. These are considerably more durable than regular paper bags and also hold plenty of dirt and dust. They also act as a first line of defence against allergens escaping into the air.

Black Friday Deals We’ve Spotted

Henry’s little sister is Hetty. She comes with all the same features as Henry, but the introduction of Eco technology helps you to save the planet and your wallet at the same time. A smaller size means she’s easier to store, but a 9-litre bag capacity, means there’s plenty of dust storage room.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment