276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SanDisk Extreme PRO 512GB SDXC Memory Card up to 170MB/s, UHS-1, Class 10, U3, V30

£66.995£133.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I hit the 34-second mark, it started lagging a bit and stopped completely for 2 seconds at the 49-second mark. With SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology 7, this card optimizes performance for timesaving media offloads with quick transfer speeds up to 200MB/s 6 (64GB - 1TB). And, because your pace doesn’t let up after the shots are in, it delivers up to 200MB/s 6 transfer speeds for a faster postproduction workflow. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors.

Both of them offer the same Durability, which is “Waterproof”, “Temperature Proof”, “Shock Proof”, and “X-Ray Proof”. With shot speeds of up to 140MB/s 6 and UHS speed Class 3 (U3) 2 recording, you’re ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video 1.

Maybe it has to do with the type of computer they have, how they have their card reader connected, or the card reader itself. However, if you are concerned about the transfer rate or if you depend on burst shooting, I would definitely recommend the Extreme Pro simply because it didn’t lag during the test.

UHS memory cards have a full higher potential of recording real-time broadcasts, thereby capturing large-size HD videos and extremely high-quality professional HD. The card is backwards-compatible with select XQD cameras that adopt firmware enabling CFexpress, the CFexpress Card Type B bridges existing devices with the future of technology. Long story short, I connected both of the cards to my Mac and copied 2GB of data to and from each of them, using a stopwatch. To summarize this and give you an example, if you are like me, shooting with a full-frame camera with a 50MP sensor, capturing JPEG + RAW, your files will be one JPEG (17. Both of these cards were engineered using SanDisk proprietary technology that allows them to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, but ultimately, max speed depends on your device.With shot speeds up to 140MB/s 6 the card is perfect for capturing the action as it happens, without missing a beat. Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) 2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment