276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HEBREWS TO NEGROES: WAKE UP BLACK AMERICA!

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For international customers: The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 7AM and 14PM Israel time Toll Reynolds, Tim (November 5, 2022). "Nike splits with Kyrie Irving amid antisemitism fallout". ABC News . Retrieved November 5, 2022. Dalton draws on two of the 20th century’s most infamous antisemites to buttress his points about the fraudulent and sinister nature of the Jews. Saul, Derek (November 5, 2022). "Kyrie Irving Antisemitism Controversy: Nike Latest To Drop NBA Star". Forbes . Retrieved November 6, 2022. Though he later said he “took responsibility” for his actions and said he doesn’t believe that what the film said was “true or reflects my morals and principles,” Irving still failed to say the golden words “I’m sorry.”

Book Touted By Kyrie Irving - Forbes Sales Spike For Antisemitic Book Touted By Kyrie Irving - Forbes

You can’t be antisemite when you know you are Semite." Kanye West Kyrie Irving antisemitism scandal You have to be really "OPEN-MINDED" to attempt reading this book and I thoroughly enjoyed all 48 chapters. I love how this book challenges the mind and prompts critical thinking. Imagine all that to be the truth and nothing but the truth! Jews were the target of 55% of all religious hate crimes in the U.S. in 2020, the last year for which FBI data is available, despite accounting for less than 3% of the U.S. population. The FBI warned Thursday of a credible threat of violence against New Jersey synagogues and identified a suspect, a New Jersey man harboring an “extreme amount of hate against the Jewish community,” Friday morning. Big NumberI was expecting to have to deal with some sort of new religion that opposes Jesus as the Son of God, etc. since recently being aware of some friends who have rhetorically claimed this as true through some new adventure in bible training. But that's not the case in this book. The basketball player later apologized for sharing the film and had also previously committed to donating funds to combat "hate and intolerance." The books reportedly features passages from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and a fake quote falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler, often used to absolve the Nazi leader of his crimes. a b c "Hebrews to Negroes: What You Need to Know". Anti-Defamation League. November 3, 2022 . Retrieved November 4, 2022.

book from Kyrie Irving scandal a bestseller on Antisemitic book from Kyrie Irving scandal a bestseller on

He added, “I am a human being learning from all walks of life and I intend to do so with an open mind and willingness to listen. So from my family and I, we meant no harm to any one group, race or religion of people, and wish to only be a beacon of truth and light.” The Curses of Israel were “DIVINE PUNISHMENTS” for the Children of Israel for disobeying God’s commandments ALL throughout their history in the bible even until the last book of the Old Testament, “Malachi” (Deuteronomy 28:16-68).

That means I survived the 20-minute commercial reel for the director’s other projects that leads the film, the interminable PowerPoint slide-reading that dominates it, and the repetition of the same dramatic-build theme music for hours on end. Ford’s bona fide quote asserts that the Jews of the Bible — that is, Abraham, Moses, and Samuel — were not Jews but Israelites, and thus contemporary Jews have no claim to the Old Testament, let alone to being the seed of Christianity and Islam. When the movie cites the quote as “believed to be said by Adolph [sic] Hitler in a secret document before his death in an undisclosed location,” it’s almost like the forgery is staring Dalton — and any reasonable viewer — in the face. 6. The question this movie tries to answer is as tragic as its conclusion I oppose all forms of hatred and oppression and stand strong with communities that are marginalized and impacted every day. I am aware of the negative impact of my post toward the Jewish community and I take responsibility,” he wrote on Wednesday. “I do not believe everything said in the documentary was true or reflects my morals and principles.”

Hebrews to Negroes: What You Need to Know - Center on Extremism Hebrews to Negroes: What You Need to Know - Center on Extremism

As stated earlier, I expected this book to be more doctrinal as far as religion, but it is steeped in history and for this...I am grateful. These “Curses” were going to be ONLY FOR THE ISRAELITES and THEIR CHILDREN FOREVER (Deuteronomy 28:46).Irving's team, The Brooklyn Nets, suspended him for no fewer than five games Thursday night, saying they were "dismayed" that Irving did not denounce antisemitism when speaking to reporters. On Apple Books, Hebrews to Negroes was number 9 on the list of top audiobooks. The book was also found to be number 69 on Barnes & Noble's top 100 bestselling books. As the war against Hamas unfolds, our unwavering newsroom remains committed to covering Israel's most profound crisis. a b Burke, Minyvonne (October 29, 2022). "Nets owner says he is 'disappointed' after Kyrie Irving appeared to promote antisemitic film". NBC News . Retrieved October 31, 2022.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment