276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jim Dunlop MXR Analog Chorus, Blue

£56.3£112.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If there's one thing I look for on a pedal before anything else, it's how much tonal control I have. The High and Low EQ is a nice addition for dialing in just the right amount of presence and depth for any guitar. Meinl pride themselves on being Eco-friendly to the planet by using wood from environmentally controlled wood plantations in Thailand and Indonesia and the have full compliance with the Timber Legality Assurance System (SVKL).

The level control is great for just adding a pinch of chorus if you don’t want to dominate your sound with wash. Using a Stiff Amplification DirtHead amp in clean mode with a Mills Acoustic 4x12 as well as an Overloud TH-2 amp modeler and Elliott Tonemaster, I was able to move from Robbie Blunt’s tone on Robert Plant’s “Big Log” sounds to the deeper undulations of Nirvana’s “Come As You Are” with just a few tweaks of the Level and Depth control.Unboxing, this pedal was smaller and lighter than I expected, which is nice as it doesn't take up much pedalboard space. Every single cable is meticulously built and tested to ensure it can withstand the high demands of a modern musician. If you do not allow these cookies or scripts it is possible that embedded video will not function as expected. Guitar tuners are an essential piece of equipment, no matter what your playing style and level of experience. Construction is absolutely nuclear proof and the finish is absolutely gorgeous, my one gripe is the super bright led featured on most of the MXR pedals, but it makes it fun when rocking out with the lights off, feels like you're on stage with a bright blue spotlight setting the mood.

Credit is provided by a panel of lenders with whom we have a commercial relationship (so we cannot provide independent advice). I'm using this primarily with delay and the Ocean's 12 reverb pedal and they compliment each other beautifully. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. You can then choose which finance term you'd like to apply for, and change your deposit if you wish.

Has a nice chorus effect that can be dialled up to unusble warbles, but for me its just to add a sublte depth to my sound and is a 'pementantly on' staple of my set up, so also wanted something that will last under constant use. The shimmer that this pedal creates is really beautiful and the variety of sound possibilities is also very impressive.

Fender Inventor of the solid body electric guitar, Fender continue to be the world’s foremost guitar, bass and amp manufacturer today. Guitar Guitar Limited trading as guitarguitar acts as a credit broker not a lender and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm registration number 742103. Particularly I like that the knobs are heavy to turn, so probably you won't turn a knob by accident - I love this in a pedal as these do get kicked around occasionally.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment