276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nishane Nishane Ani Extrait De Parfum Spray (Unisex) 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having shown by the perfume lovers as the best vanilla scent and becoming an iconic scent, highly celebrated ANI is a romantic and calm perfume created under the inspiration of a famous Anatolian folk song called “Sarı Gelin” (in Turkish) or “Sari Gyalin” in Armenian. As the similarity of the name of the song in both languages suggests that both nations share a very similar culture as far as art, food or other aspects of life are concerned. ANI is the name of an ancient city that is now known as the Ani Ruins, which was included on UNESCO's World Heritage List. Having shown by the perfume lovers as the best vanilla scent and becoming an iconic scent highly celebrated ANI is a romantic and calm perfume created under the inspiration of a famous Anatolian folk song called “Sar? Gelin” (in Turkish) or “Sari Gyalin” in Armenian. As the similarity of the name of the song in both languages suggests that both nations share a very similar culture as far as art food or other aspects of life are concerned. ANI is the name of an ancient city that is now known as the Ani Ruins which was included on UNESCO's World Heritage List. When it comes to paying a premium, I prefer to invest in fragrances from established historical houses. The house of Nishane has a fantastic assortment of different fragrances. They have a unique and interesting one for every season, as well as every occasion. When you judge the house of Nishane purely by their scents, their fragrances are more than worth it. They smell unique and different, while still being crowd-pleasing. This will make sure you smell different from the crowd, in the best possible way. Buy me a coffee– Even with a single donation, it will help keep me fueled with caffeine as I write.

Nishane Ani Review (2023): A Scent That Defined The Brand Nishane Ani Review (2023): A Scent That Defined The Brand

Nishane EGE / ΑΙΓΑΙΟ – an aromatic spicy fragrance released in 2020. The main notes include basil, mint, and violet leaves. The lasting power is between 8 – 10 hours with moderate projection. Nishaneis an Istanbul, Turkey-based luxury niche perfume brand, founded in 2012by Mert Guzel and Murat Katran who shared a passion for fragrance and a desire to create something unique and high-quality. Notes: The top notes of Nishane Hundred Silent Ways are peach, tuberose, and mandarin. The middle notes are orris, gardenia, and jasmine. The base notes are vetiver, sandalwood, and vanilla.

I know that I’m going to sound like a broken record, but again, we have a highly popular fragrance that took inspiration from other scents. It falls under the niche perfume category, and niche perfumery prices have gone out of control during the last couple of years. I must commend the Nishane marketing team for their exceptional work, including the creative liberty of proclaiming Ani as the “greatest vanilla fragrance ever”. Well, that’s a brave statement.

Home - NISHANE

In terms of uniqueness, and value for money, it is essential to consider when evaluating a fragrance expensive as this.

Are Nishane Fragrances Worth It

For the final words, I hope this review has provided you with a different perspective and reinforced the importance of testing perfumes before expanding your collection. At Scent Grail, I always prioritize quality over quantity, and it is a principle that I take great pride in. Inspired by Istanbul’s deep traditions, modern perspective, and cosmopolitan framework, which has accepted so many civilizations, the brand has gained a reputation for its innovative and high-quality fragrances, earning a loyal followingamong fragrance enthusiasts around the world. While individual preferences and budget considerations vary, this one presents an above-average proposition in terms of investment. I find it perplexing that Ani ended up in fourth place in Fragrantica’s 2022 annual awards for “ Best Niche Perfume Of All Time.” When it comes to value for money, it is average to good depending on how much you pay for it. A relatively new brand with high prices is a big no for me.

Nishane Ani - Парфюм | Makeup.bg Nishane Ani - Парфюм | Makeup.bg

What are your thoughts about Nishane Ani? Let’s start a conversation and let me know in the comment section below. Mancera Cedrat Boise – a citrus woody fragrance released in 2011. The main notes include bergamot, cedar, and vanilla. The lasting power is between 8 – 10 hours with great projection.Within this slide-to-open inner box, the fragrance is nestled in a velvet-like tray which makes it functional and gives the overall luxurious feel of the product. One thing I would like to point out before we continue with other aspects of this release is how much praise there is about Ani. This enchanting combo of creamy woods, vanilla, musk, and verdant, yet subtle spices lasts for an eternity on skin. Adding the powerful projection exhibited by Ani to this tenacious lifespan, it is easy to see why I call it a vanillic powerhouse. Although it has a great scent profile perfect for any time of the year, some restraint should be shown when spraying, as Ani can easily be overwhelming. The perfume is quite unisex, still I think the woods and spices make it lean a bit more masculine. In the case here, what we are left with are the traces of spices from the beginning and the heart notes along with powdery and woody vanilla, benzoin, and sandalwood.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment