276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before?: The No 1 Sunday Times Bestseller 2022

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Emotions are information, but when that information is powerful, intense and loud, as emotions can be, then we are more vulnerable to believing in them as a true reflection of what is going on. is a warm, concise, brilliant collection of the most effective, immediately practical tips she routinely gives to her clients. is a collection of a clinical psychologist’s best practical advice to combat anxiety and depression and improve our mental health in small increments, collected from over a decade of 1-on-1 work with patients.

Dr Julie Smith's expert advice and powerful coping techniques will help you stay resilient, whether you want to manage anxiety, deal with criticism, cope with depression, build self-confidence, find motivation, or learn to forgive yourself. I liked the way it dived in situations where not being stressed is not an option and how to tackle this areas of life. In three short years, she’s amassed over four million followers, and in 2022, she published a collection of her best advice. There are some great points and things that resonated with me and I would still recommend it, especially to self help rookies or people struggling right now. When we understand a little about how our minds work and we have some guideposts on how to deal with our emotions in a healthy way, we not only build resilience, but we can thrive and, over time, find a sense of growth.More Hamburger icon An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon.

I also participate in other affiliate programs, such as Blinkist, MindValley, Audible, Audiobooks, and others. I did think there was some repetition, although this book is really set up to read sections as needed, If you are not currently grieving for example, you might not need that section at this time.Among the people I have met in my career so far, their human connections have been the most meaningful aspects of their lives. I stumbled upon this when I was browsing through Edelweiss for ARCs and the title caught my attention so I saved it as future reads and got it when it was published. Beberapa pembahasan menarik dari buku ini udah gue bahas di Instagram Live bareng Visarah, bisa ditonton ulang kalau mau ya. When we are down, we want to hide away and avoid activities that might make us feel better, but too much isolation can make us feel even worse.

It’s simply harder to get up and go to work than it is to hide under the covers, especially when we’re in a low mood. This is life insight that everyone needs to hear and it’s written in such a way that it’s easy to understand. If we heed that urge to take the easier decision, we then often berate ourselves for making the wrong choice. And the honesty and caution of the author are always present: she explains (again and again) that the text is not a magic formula for happiness, but only an instrument that, if used consistently, helps the reader.Filled with secrets from a therapist’s toolkit, this is a must-have handbook for optimising your mental health. If you work shis, travel long-haul, have young children or a habit of staying up late playing computer games, you can learn to check in with yourself and put in place whatever is necessary to steer you back in the right direction. No, because she is good at what she does, which is explaining a complicated science (psychology) to the layperson. I intend to get the actual book as the book contains tool kits which obviously were not present in the audio versions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment