276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Complete Ninja Speedi Recipe Book UK: A Must-Have Cookbook to Help You Master the Multifuntional Cooking Machine-Ninja Speedi and Make Various of Nutritious Cuisines for the Whole Family

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Any baking pans can be used in the Ninja Speedi that would normally be used in the oven as long as they fit the Ninja Speedi. We made everything from French fries to chocolate chip banana bread, using every function the Speedi has.

There’s a lever on the lid to switch between Air Fry (convection) and Rapid Cooker (steam convection) modes depending on the function you want to use. On the front, the Ninja Speedi has a touchscreen to control all 12 functions. Many of these Ninja Foodi Recipes and Air Fryer Recipes can easily be adapted to the Ninja Speedi because the functions are the same. Although the exterior gets warm on some functions, it always remains cool enough to touch without risking a burn. That’s a definite advantage for anyone working in tight kitchen spaces who wants a multipurpose machine like this on their counter. What we don’t like The commercial-looking design isn't an attractive countertop staple I turned the yogurt into raita by adding some finely diced cucumber, red onion, cilantro, salt, cumin and lemon juice. This resulted in a tasty rice bowl, topped with crispy tofu, drizzled with raita and topped it all with some toasted almond slices for crunch. photo by Libby RoachThe underside of the lid gets dirty. To clean it, you run a steam cycle which loosens debris and makes it easier to wipe down. You can’t burn yourself on the exterior I have been using the chart provided with cooking times and methods to roast beets, bake potatoes and roast/air fry a ton of veg. What I like over straight up air frying is that steam and crisp method. Sometimes air frying can dry out longer cooking veggies like beets and brussells sprouts but the combined steam/crisp results in a well cooked, soft middle but you still get the crispy outside that the air fryer provides. We like to keep an 8-inch cake pan on hand along with some smaller pans so that we can do a variety of meals in the Ninja Speedi. What can you make in the Ninja Speedi? These Pesto Coated Salmon and rice bowls are another easy and flavorful meal for a busy weeknight. The salmon is seasoned with a mixture of pesto and breadcrumbs to create a crispy and delicious coating. Served with turmeric basmati rice, this dish is full of bright flavor. Pair this delicious fish dish with a simple side salad or your favorite roasted veggies. Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin

Utilize your Ninja Speedi to make a variety of Ninja Speedi Recipes, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! Step by step instructions – we know recipes can sometimes be frustrating, complex and time-consuming. With that in mind, we try to keep things as simple as possible with only as many steps as needed. While the Speedi is almost silent when it steams, the air fry setting makes a whooshing noise that sounds like a hair dryer on low speed. It’s certainly not louder than your average air fryer, but it does make noise. There are no handles on the pot and the crisper tray It steams a small portion of vegetables well but then so does a microwave. While it slow cooks, it doesn’t create the melt-in-your mouth results that you typically get from slow cooking.Crispy Tofu Rice Bowls are an easy vegan dinner option that comes together in no time. Crispy garlic tofu is served with a flavorful base of garlic and herb rice. This dish is served with mixed salad greens and topped with your choice of dressing to make these choose your own adventure bowls. These are made with bell peppers and cauliflower, but you could even add your favorite other veggies like carrots, mushrooms or bok choy for extra nutrition. Warm Roasted Sweet Potato Salad Frittatas aren’t just for breakfast. This classic fritatta is filled with flavorfulbacon, onions and Swiss cheese— but you can use whatever add ins you have on hand or want to. This fritatta is so easy and comes together in a flash for a breakfast inspired dinner. Herb-Crusted Salmon There is no automatic preheat cycle but the manual instructs to add 5 minutes to air fry cooking times to heat up the oven before you begin cooking. That means you have to set a timer to remind you when to add your food, but that’s a relatively minor inconvenience. Cleanup is a breeze The Speedi is designed to air fry, steam, or do both at once. Using a combination of both functions, it can cook Speedi Meals consisting of a grain, a vegetable, and a protein simultaneously on two levels. In addition, it has settings for Steam & Crisp, Steam & Bake, Steam, Proof, Air Fry, Bake/Roast, Broil, Dehydrate, Sear/Sauté, Slow Cook, and Sous Vide. With the lid down, the Speedi fits easily under a cabinet but when in use, it has to be pulled forward on the countertop to provide enough room to raise the lid. This Ninja air fryer and multicooker comes with a large removable cooking pot and a flat crisper tray.

I always like to find things that make these machines even more useful. For my Instant Pots, I have a cupboard full of trivets of varying heights, a 7″ cake pan that I use all the time, stainless strainers on feet etc. I was also impressed with how well it broiled. However, I found most of the other functions of minimal benefit. For baking, you’re better off using a conventional oven, and for searing and sautéing, a skillet. Search our recipe database – by name or ingredients, we hope you always find what you are looking for. The Ninja Speedi combines many cooking functions into one appliance, similar to the Ninja Foodi but without pressure cooking. I tested the Bake and Steam & Bake functions by making double chocolate chunk banana bread and yellow cake. While both turned out well, the results didn't outperform a standard oven and left me feeling as though I'd only use the Speedi for baking if I was in a pinch for oven space.

Our Ninja Speedi recipes app consists of air fryer recipes, pressure cooker recipes, baking recipes, rapid cooker recipes, and many more.

I will share my own recipes and experiments over the next month or so. For now, I’m just starting to venture outside of the recipes and meal combos that Ninja has provided. photo by Libby RoachIf you're a fan of your air fryer and you love your pan-cooked means such as pasta or rice, well this is going to be your new best friend. You can steam and air fry food at the same time to achieve delicious, healthy meals in as little as 15 minutes. It's prettier than other multi-cookers at first glance - if it was a toss-up between the Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 and this smaller pastel cooker, I know which one I'd choose. There's also the introduction of the Speedi Meal Builder alongside the new cooker, an app that can generate a recipe for you based on the ingredients you have at home. Important information on cooking time and the number of servings – it's important to plan your time and food quantity, so we provide this valuable information for you. The Ninja Speedi is 6 quarts, which ends up feeding a family of 4 quite well all in one pot! Can you use pans in the Ninja Speedi? However, it is a solidly built kitchen appliance and looks like a high-quality item. It reminds me a bit of the original Vitamix blender which wasn’t particularly attractive but became a status symbol because of its professional look and performance. It’s big and heavy, and can be a bit noisy

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment