276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Eyeshadow Palette - Soft Glam

£8£16.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The color selection in this palette is versatile and perfect for creating both natural everyday looks and glamorous evening styles. A smorgasbord of rich brown, smooth terracotta and the must-have full-lid washes of velvety beige and pastel peach hues, you won't regret adding this to your signature collection of shadows to your make up treasure trove. I used to think I wasn't very good at applying makeup but I now believe that I was using poor quality shadows. He is both professional and friendly with a real concern for patient welfare during and between treatments. Not a single shade in this palette is a dud and all shades perform excellently and are easy to apply.

Anastasia Soare’s beautiful palettes are always quickly snapped up by makeup junkies, but we particularly love this latest offering of universally-flattering neutrals which are so easy to apply and blend. I think the shimmery shades in the Soft Glam palette are really creamy and the colour pay off is better than Revolution.I'd say this is best for anyone with neutral or warm undertones as most of the crease and transition shades lean noticeably warm/orange. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). The mattes have spot pigmentation - they are visible, but not over-pigmented, and they blend perfectly. Bronze : Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isopentyldiol, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysilicone-11, Quartz, Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Myristate, Zinc Stearate. I started attending when my back was sore and I'd lived with it for a while post pregnancy and Andy knew exactly how to get me to my best.

Like a ‘softer’ version of Anastasia Beverly Hills’ utterly adored, iconic {Modern Renaissance Palette}, this collection of 14 foolproof neutrals and glamorous metallics stars pastel pink, warm brown and peachy shades. Anastasia Beverly Hills Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette is an everyday to night palette, with 14 shades ranging from warm and cool essential mattes to glamorous shimmers.Although there are one or two cool shades thrown in, this is very much a warm-toned palette, though I do think it suits a lot of skin tones based on looks I've seen using it on YouTube and Instagram. Create an ultra-matte smoky eye by applying Cyprus Umber all over the lid and then blending through the crease with Rustic.

I love the Anastasia eyeshadow formula, and along with these two palettes, I own many of their singles. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette is an everyday to night palette, with 14 shades ranging from warm and cool essential mattes to glamorous shimmers.The matte shades became prone to hard pan, and it’s former soft,and buttery formula became significantly drier and less pigmented, especially the more you use it up. I pick it up ahead of a day at the office just as much as I reach for it when getting ready for a evening out, which is what keeps me opting for it time and time again. Personally, it’s a slight letdown that this palette doesn’t have a mirror, it would be more user friendly if it did.

Wrapped like a Christmas present in velvet casing, this gift has a luxurious feel, housing a mirror compact and dual ended brush.I've said many times that I'm not a makeup artist, and as I mentioned, you can see lots of tutorials online featuring this palette but I just want something I can grab in the morning and use intuitively. Here are two looks I put together using each palette, I’ve put the photographs side by side so you can see the similarities. I would love to see a few more mid-toned mattes and perhaps fewer shimmers, but I do love and use each and every shade in this palette. I like that there are several lid colours in here and using the foiled yellow gold Bronze creates a completely different look to the warm pinky-purple shimmer Rose Pink. The saddest part of not needing to go regularly was not getting to see the friendly faces of the reception team and of course my chiropractor Andy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment