276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unofficial Ultimate Harry Potter Spellbook, The: A complete reference guide to every spell in the wizarding world (Unofficial Harry Potter Reference Library)

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How cute! I love HPotter… me, not my teens, and I will be doing this.. I want to plan a HPotter Halloween party & this’ll be great! Seen/Mentioned: Jacob's sibling used this spell to repel an Acromantula that guarded the Forest Vault in the Forbidden Forest.

Each spell is given its own entry including spell name, pronunciation details, a description of the spell effect, spell casting methods, wand movements, hand movements and vocalizations, plus primary sources in which the spell was used. Readers will also find trivia related to each spell, such as who it was used against, what the outcome was, or what a spell’s unusual history might be. Yes, this book is filled to the brim, but it isn't just a list of spells. Oh no. Almost all the spells have a pronunciation, when/where it was used (and this ranges from the books to the movies to the games (even the trading card game)), a what it does field (handy to know), and there is some extra trivia listed which I just loved to read. Then, to make it more personal, there are things scrawled near some of the spells or magical objects, listing why something wasn't a good idea, give us some more insight, and more. Obscuro can be particularly useful when in a bind where you need to getaway. This spell literally obscures your adversary's sight by conjuring a blindfold over their face. 17. Crucio In addition to its printed contents, the Hogwarts Library copy had the following spells written in the margins by previous students: As the name of this charm suggests, Engorgio literally engorges—or makes bitter—an object or target. 22. ImperioAs many of you know from Halloween, my kids are obsessed with Harry Potter…still. What is better than little kids yelling out funny sounding spells that make no sense, and aren’t even pronounced correctly? Well ok, there might be better things, but it sure is cute. and the best is that it's updated to date (it was published around middle 2019), therefore including even The Crimes of Grindelwald film... The three girls and one boy were taken by the house elves to the Room of Requirement to remain hidden until the task. It was there that every single male house elf converged, all bent on releasing their frustration through sexual deviancy. Taking extra caution to safely and comfortably place the other three children on soft beds for the night, the elves moved Ron, Cho and Gabrielle to soft feather beds in the corner of the room. Their treatment of Hermione was nowhere near as gentle. They roughly tore off her shrunken clothing and panties, making sure she was completely naked before they all congregated around the helpless teen. House elves might be the servant of man, but they still had to procreate with their kind, and therefore had genitalia. House elf sperm could not impregnate human women however, and therefore Hermione had no possibility of getting pregnant. While Hermione, Cho, Gabrielle and Ron were taken down to depths of the lake, Harry was sound asleep in the library, having never found any solution to the difficulties of the Second Task. He woke with a start only ten minutes to the beginning of the task when Dobby the house elf woke him suddenly. Apparently, Dobby had learned of Harry's predicament and had come to help him out in his time of need. He gave Harry a handful of Gillyweed and told him to eat it prior to going under water. Harry thanked Dobby and without hesitating another second, ran from the library and down to the lake.

Homenum Revelio doesn't appear much throughout the series, but certainly came in clutch in Deathly Hallows when Harry, Hermione, and Ron were on the run. That's because this spell reveals if there is a human presence around you so you know whether you're alone or not. 14. Obliviate Five Tips for Teaching "Harry Potter" to Struggling Readers | MuggleNet - […] Harry goes to Flourish and Blotts, we bound and decorated spellbooks. After getting Sorted, we cut out House pins and… Comprehensive list, with some stretches to include those from the video games or those seen in a movie with no information attached ( see "Albus Dumbledores forceful spell" entry). Achievements in Charming · Extreme Incantations · Quintessence: A Quest · The Standard Book of Spells Description: Lifts the caster high into the air. The charm also works underwater, propelling the caster above the surface.I’m pretty sure I just fell in love! OMG this idea is so CUTE! If you can tell I’m kind of a Harry Potter nut, thanx for sharing!!!! Hiii i loved this i finally had something to give to my sister for her birthday but are there anymore and not only for grade 1 and is it possible to make one where i dont have to cut the sides as some people are unable to cut evenly (like me) Reply I would highly recommend this book to any Harry Potter fan. But be warned. It does contain spoilers for the series and also Fantastic Beasts. At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery& Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells& Harry Potter: Magic Awakened& Hogwarts Legacy. The book is separated in sections in which we learn about various spells. For instance you can learn all about charms, but you can also learn jinxes and hexes. There are cute spells, easy spells, household spells, and spells one probably shouldn't be using EVER (and I love that the book mentions that). I had fun spotting the spells I know so well, but also discovering some new ones. Yes, new spells. I haven't watched that Fantastic Beasts movie (and not sure if I ever will) nor have I played all the games (just the LEGO ones). So I was definitely delighted with some new spells in my life and finding out what they do and how to use them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment