276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Told You

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Speculation surfaced that the deluxe would be released after his court case is over, so as Tory put it “it can receive proper playlisting,” however since then, Tory Lanez has been found guilty on all three charges of the shooting, indicating that the deluxe version of Alone at Prom won’t be coming out for a long time.

ARIA Top 20 Vinyl Albums Chart". Australian Recording Industry Association. November 27, 2023 . Retrieved November 24, 2023. While taking the stand, Harris testified that she did not see Lanez shoot Stallion and did not hear him say "dance, b****!" Okay, this album doesn't sound bad. In fact, from a production standpoint, it's pretty fine. I say bullshits because he unashamedly rips off superior artists for the entire album. This b**** lie 'bout getting shots, but she still a stallion," Drake raps. "She don't even get the joke but she still smiling." Dec. 5, 2022That same day, Tory revealed to fans on social media that the deluxe would finally see an official release on November 17, while also releasing the music video to the song “The Color Violet.” os savaitės klausomiausi (Top 100)" (in Lithuanian). AGATA. January 13, 2023 . Retrieved January 13, 2023. On Sunday morning, I suffered gunshot wounds, as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me," Stallion wrote. "I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where I underwent surgery to remove the bullets." July 17, 2020 After months of anticipated waiting, on June 18, 2023, Tory Lanez released the deluxe’s lead promotional single, “Hurts Me” with Yoko Gold. A surprise remix featuring Trippie Redd was released on June 23, 2023. Some of the songs that were cut from the final version, such as “Hurts Me” was confirmed to be on the deluxe by Tory but songs like “Calling Out to You” and “Loner At Sunset” that have the same 80’s sound are not confirmed to be scrapped or on the deluxe.

Kyles, Yohance (January 10, 2023). "Tory Lanez's "The Color Violet" Debuts On Hot 100 Chart Following Assault Conviction". AllHipHop . Retrieved May 26, 2023. Jury selection for the trial begins in Los Angeles. Prosecutors also added a third felony charge, discharging a firearm with gross negligence, although it ultimately will not affect the length of imprisonment if Lanez is convicted. Dec. 12, 2022 On September 25, Tory’s team released a message from Tory while in prison stating that a bunch of new music would be ready to drop soon, with the deluxe being the first priority, hinting at a late 2023 release. In what TMZ reported was footage of the arrest, a person can be heard in the video saying, "Megan, are you OK?" July 15, 2020Irish Albums Chart: 24 November 2023". Irish Recorded Music Association . Retrieved November 25, 2023. He received major recognition from the mixtape Lost Cause (2014) and the singles, "Say It," and "Luv", which peaked at number 23, and 19 on the Billboard Hot 100 respectively. In 2015, Tory Lanez signed to Mad Love Records and Interscope Records. Lanez released his debut studio album, I Told You on August 19, 2016. His sophomore album, Memories Don't Die was released on March 2, 2018. On October 26, 2018, Lanez released his third studio album, Love Me Now?. Alone At Prom” Had 11 Songs, How Many Songs Should Be Added on The Deluxe? Umbrellas .. Choose Wisely 😉☂️

Alone at Prom is the sixth studio album by Canadian rapper and singer Tory Lanez. It was released on December 10, 2021, through his independent label One Umbrella. [3] The album is heavily inspired by '80s music, and it was developed based on that era of music and aesthetics. [4] a b "Tory Lanez's Ashton Rain Character on 80s Inspired 'Alone At Prom' is Turning Heads | ListenWatch". EURweb . Retrieved January 15, 2022. This is the official deluxe version to Tory Lanez' sixth studio album, Alone at Prom and his first major release from his 10 year prison sentence.

The prosecution, which granted Harris immunity for her testimony, worked to convince jurors that the original testimony is the correct one. They asked her about whether Lanez had made bribes, sharing text messages between Harris and Stallion, and having Harris confirm that she herself did not shoot Stallion. He explained its musical direction by saying, "The music was so retro and nostalgic that the character had to be created and authenticated through film, picture and music video." [8] Critical reception [ edit ] Stallion also said that she and Lanez had an intimate but not exclusive relationship before the night of the shooting. Dec. 15, 2022 Rappers 21 Savage and Drake release a new album, Her Loss. It includes "Circo Loco," where Drake references the shooting and casts doubt on Stallion. After the jury deliberated for two days, Tory Lanez is convicted on all three felony charges; assault with a semi-automatic firearm, possession of a concealed, unregistered firearm, negligent discharge of a firearm. He was taken into custody as soon as the verdict was read in court.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment