276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Body Shop Instablur Primer with Vitamin E 20ml

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But that is all that this product does. It does not blurs away my blemishes as it says in its claims, so wearing it on its own doesn’t do much good. Having dry skin, I was always scared about its mattifyng part and my fears did come true. 🙁 I have a few dry patches on my face and it did highlight them, which obviously did not give me an impressing look. 🙁 I tried applying moisturizer over the patches, but they were still very much visible and prominent. 🙁 Other formulas are all about giving you that glow. Boosting your radiance in a way more natural way than those 2016 frosted purple highlighters we all insisted on buying. If you're looking for one of those, look no further than Vieve's Skin Nova. These days, however, primers are much more of a hybrid. Yes, there are still the ones that extend the wear of your makeup, but they are in far improved formulas. Take Milk's Hydro Grip for example which will keep your base on ALL day, without any crusting or skin irritation thanks to the hyaluronic acid and aloe water ingredients list. Maybelline's Instant Anti-Age Perfector 4-In-1 Glow however, is a perfect example of what a modern primer looks like. It blurs, smooths, brightens and adds radiance. It's basically a sheer base that gives you great skin if you wear it alone or boosts your foundation if you apply it on top.

Finding the best makeup primer for your face shouldn't be an impossible task, which is why we've put together this edit of our 10 favourite formulas that cater to each and every skin type. Silky smooth looking skin starts with a perfectly primed base. Our Instablur™ Primer is a great friend to oily skin, helping it appear more mattified and reduces the appearance of pores. You can also enjoy up to 12 hours of shine control with skin that feels plumped and appears flawless. Nice! I’m not normally a fan of any silicone feeling primers that I’ve tried in the past, Benefit’s Porefessional makes my skin feel clogged up. The The Body Shop Instablur Primer fills in my pores slightly and makes my skin feel very smooth to the touch. With my first foundation Lancome Teint Miracle, this just didn’t work out at all. The combination just didn’t mix well together – and my foundation was completely gone by mid-afternoon. I didn’t buy a new foundation because of the mis-matched primer/foundation situation, but I did need another as nothing in my collection was matching me very well after spending a few days in the sun, I had become more tanned.

Do you have any recommendations from the Body Shop makeup line? Other than the dupe for MAC Rebel from there I have – this is the only thing I’ve tried and I’m intrigued to discover more! I wouldn’t say that it’s truly blurring – it fills up the few larger pores that I have but they are still visible – but maybe for those with bigger pore issues might see a significant difference. I tried applying half of this to my face with it on, and half with nothing – and I couldn’t see anything significant. I am impressed with how long it helps my makeup stay on for, and whilst silicone it isn’t drying – a type I can normally feel on my skin all day which is why Porefessional just doesn’t do it for me.

We know you don’t need to wear makeup, we think you have a gorgeous mug either way! But if looking and feeling your best means that you can live beautifully confident every day, then our Instablur™ Primer can help. It’s a handy little primer that will bring out the best in your makeup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment