276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Female Body Bible: The Instant Sunday Times Bestseller

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A lot of revelations whilst reading this book, especially into the power and impact a woman's cycle has on her performance. I didn't know our period symptoms aren't due to our bodies filling with hormones but our bodies dealing with a big drop in hormones. I found the section on injuries women are most likely to face and how to mitigate this very useful. The section on nutrition was useful too and something I've been on a journey with as I increase my training. This book is a must for all sports coaches and exercise professionals. It takes you on a journey to understand the female body and performance. How to work more effectively with girls and women, supporting them, creating coaching conversations, challenging your thinking and practice.

can harness their hormones to improve menstrual cycle symptoms, work productivity and exercise habits. confidently communicate with your health and fitness practitioners, friends, partners or colleagues about health issues you may be facing PDF / EPUB File Name: The_Female_Body_Bible_-_Emma_Ross.pdf, The_Female_Body_Bible_-_Emma_Ross.epub The differences that originally stopped women from taking part in exercise and competition have been overlooked and ignored completely.Whether you read cover to cover, dip into chapter headings or keep as your reference guide it will change your coaching of girl and women athletes. harness your hormones to improve your menstrual cycle symptoms, work productivity and exercise habits

Equip you with knowledge to manage injuries that women are more prone to than men… all while being your best self. Body literacy is something every woman is entitled to. Health and fitness are not the same as aesthetics and photogenics. Instead of prioritising how a body looks we need to focus on how it feels and functions. How it works. When we listen to the body, embrace it and nurture it, health and fitness will follow.women's health and providing reliable, evidence based information. She is colleague, a friend and somebody whose information I would trust! Dr Rupy Aujla, MBBS, BSc, MRCGP, Founder of The Doctor’s Kitchen The book has lots of easy to digest information and advice women can take away and add to their own fitness regime. Instead of our menstrual cycle being an inconvenience and someone taboo we shouldn’t talk about, the book highlights the menstrual cycle’s superpower. I didn’t know my body will gain more strength and muscle if I just focus my strength workouts at a specific time in my cycle before I read this book. The Eve Appeal is a gynaecological cancer charity and we have worked with Bella for over 4 years. She's a trusted and serious voice - but equally effectively engages with a group of teenagers on menstrual wellbeing or group of 50+ on the impacts of the menopause and how to manage it. Athena Lamnisos, CEO, The Eve Appeal Mastering your Menstrual Cycle', 'Your Body and Birth Control', 'Perfecting your Pelvic Floor', 'Supporting Your Breasts Well', 'Bodies That Move Well', 'Eating Well', 'Sleeping Well' and 'A Woman's Brain'.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment