276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Donner Circle Looper Pedal, Stereo Guitar Looper Pedal, 40 Slots 160 mins Loop Pedal with Drum Machine 100 Drum Grooves, Tap Tempo, Fade Out

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this article I am going to take you through all the aspects of this pedal from unboxing to breaking down how it works. Overall, despite the cheerful color scheme, it’s very nicely designed. Personally I prefer something a bit sleeker like the Pigtronix Infinity 2, but this is really down to the individual. Creating a Loop with the Donner Circle Looper

DigiTech Trio+ Band Creator and Looper Pedal is not only a loop station but truly a band in a box with its combined bass and drum rhythms for any chord progression you play into it. The pedal features a virtual band creator allowing you to select from 12 different genres. You can create up to 5 song parts and 12 songs in total. The Circle offers the player far much more control over their sound. There’s 2 volume knobs, opposed to the 1 you get on the Triple. Plus, on the Circle, these also double as buttons. A perk you don’t find on the Triple. I think the two button controls are worlds easier to use than a single button looper however I haven’t tried any of the Donner Single Button Looper’s. The added LED display is a nice touch and I would rather see this then the blinking light on most pedals. In my extensive experience with the Donner Circle Looper Pedal, I’ve found it to be a valuable addition to my musical toolkit. Its user-friendly nature, exceptional drum grooves, and high-quality sound make it a standout choice in the world of guitar effects pedals. Donner Circle Looper Review highlights You can control the volume of loops and drums, there's a fade option, and the drums have a bpm/tempo option.

I do not think there are any other looper pedals in this price range that can come close to the quality of Donner Circle Looper. It is genuinely an excellent looper pedal, truly a hidden treasure.

Flamma FS21 looper pedal with drum machine looks quite solid and elegant with its whole aluminum dark green casing. The pedal is quite sturdy and durable, which shows the build quality is pretty good. The knobs, the switches, the LEDs, and the screen are well-made and are reasonably better than the pedals in this price range.Volume pedals, compressors, wah, filters, pitch shifters are the regular first steps on the signal chain. Overdrive and distortion pedals are the second step the signal travels through, while the modulation effects like chorus, flangers, phasers are the third party. The final step is the time-based effect pedals such as reverb and delay pedals, as these effects should be added on top of the existing guitar tone.

The footswitches control the activation of the looper functions, and the drum machine, and can be used independently of each other. The left footswitch activates loop recording and dubbing, while the right is used to stop and start the drums, and to save, recall, or clear recorded loops. There’s no shortage of drum grooves & effects. Safe to say, this pedal has plenty to even keep the most professional guitarists entertained. Speaking of which, the grooves sound nice too. We came across very few ‘unusable’ sounds. In regards to foot-switches, both pedals are made of metal & feel substantial enough to stand on. Neither of these pedals feel cheap by any means. If you require advanced arrangement capabilities like setting up intro, bridge, and chorus sections within your loops, this pedal might fall short. While it excels as a looper, such features could potentially be enhanced through software updates. CONCLUSION: SUMMARY OF THIS DONNER CIRCLE LOOPER PEDAL REVIEW ARTICLE The Donner boasts 100 rhythm patterns – more than double that of the Nux, which makes do with just 40!! Potentially a dealbreaker?

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Especially when to label something ‘the best’ is actually pretty daft. To claim such a thing is pretty much like saying something smells awful or like rotten fish – it’s an opinion, not fact. Sound quality is non-negotiable for any serious musician. The Donner Circle Looper Pedal ensures that your recordings and loops are crystal clear, thanks to its 44.1kHz 24-bit recording capability. It faithfully captures the nuances of your playing, ensuring that your musical creations sound as good as they should. Studio-Ready The beginner and intermediate level guitar players who want an exciting looper pedal and drum machine to practice at home can choose Flamma FS21 without hesitation. You can learn and compose new melodies with the high-quality looper or jam on top of 100 different drum patterns. As this pedal is highly affordable and has enough capacity for recording, it is a great pedal to get familiar with looper pedals and spice up the practice at home. Both loopers share the same screen, although on the Circle it’s responsible for a LOT more! Nevertheless, being LCD it’s nice & clear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment