276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Womanizer Premium 2 Clitoral Sucking Toy - Clit Stimulator with Autopilot and Smart Silence - Waterproof Sucker Vibrator with 14 Suction Speeds - Vibrating Adult Sex Toys for Women and Couples - black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because the Womanizer Premium is fully waterproof, cleaning is very easy. Simply spray its surface with a sex toy cleaner and wipe it with a lint-free cloth - that should do it. Remove the silicone head and clean it separately under running water. You can use hot water if you like. Afterwards, you can also use a little bit of toy cleaner to disinfect it. Caveat: even after all these years, it’s still called the Womanizer, which is unnecessarily gendered and makes me cringe because of its negative associations. Kudos for autopilot!! This is far and away my favorite feature, and makes every experience different. I love the feeling that the toy is being controlled for me.

Wow, wow, wow – it’s that time again! One brave blogger, one new toy, one Womanizer PREMIUM 2 review… Womanizer are launching a new toy and, if you’re excited about sex toys like I am, this is a big event. Move over neon-colored and animal-themed vibrators from the '90s and early '00s. Today's vibrator's are sophisticated and designed to prioritize safety and function as well as pleasure. There's a vibrator out there for every taste and preference, whether you like a simple bullet or something more elaborate. When you hold the toy in your hand, you immediately notice its soft and smooth surface, which is very pleasant to the touch. But that was already the case with the first-generation Premium. Visually, the two generations do not differ at all. Womanizer Premium and Womanizer Premium 2 are visually completely identical. Rossi said,“I’ve heard of many women writing to us, letting us know that for some of them, it’s the first time they’ve had an orgasm. They’ve never found a product or partner who can deliver quite like this.”By the way, the LEDs not only serve as a charging status indicator, but also show the current intensity in autopilot mode when activated, but more on that later.

Pause in awe of a product that’ll make you orgasm in 60 seconds and leave your whole body twitching.) Above the power button you will find a button with a wave symbol (~). It turns the autopilot mode on and off. Finally, the plus and minus buttons control the intensity. All buttons are easy to reach, feel and press, and the plus button is larger and slightly taller than the minus button, so you always know which one to press even without looking. Easy to operate thanks to four buttons. For many, targeted clitoral stimulation is needed to achieve an orgasm and clitoral suction sex toys provide what many people feel is just the right amount of stimulation, in just the right place,” she told news.com.au. Compared to conventional lay-on vibrators, the Womanizer Premium also offers a whole new kind of sensation. So get ready for a unique orgasm that will leave you speechless! Womanizer Premium 2 Review Keep in mind, however, that the anatomical conditions vary from woman to woman. Depending on the distance between the vagina and the clitoris, this experiment may be more or less successful, as the body of the Womanizer Premium protrudes a few centimetres beyond the opening of the stimulation head.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

After testing the Womanizer Premium, we can without question speak of it as a luxury sex toy. Along with the Premium 2, the Premium is the most advanced and best Womanizer, and also one of the quietest models. Besides the Duo, this toy has the most functions.

Womanizer Premium, USB charging cable (without charger), additional silicone attachment (smaller), detailed instruction manual, satin pouch, #IMASTURBATE card Let’s face it, what may bring one person pleasure, may not always work for you. Thankfully nowadays the adult toy market has vastly expanded and there are loads of different types of sex toys to choose from – so you can find one that actually makes you feel good.When you open the gorgeous, sleek new box that PREMIUM 2 comes in, you get a few handy accessories. As the man said in the movie Se7en, “What’s in the box?” Womanizer PREMIUM 2 toy After more than 3 years since the Womanizer Premium was introduced to the market, the manufacturer has now released the Womanizer Premium 2 at the end of October 2021. This one comes with some small improvements. The Womanizer Premium 2 is a pleasure-air toy, meaning it stimulates the clitoris with air. There’s a combination of suction and air pressure that is absolutely a game changer for clitoral stimulation. If you’ve never used a pleasure-air toy before, be prepared to be ruined for all other sex toys in the future. Out of the Box Let’s break down Womanizer PREMIUM 2’s awesome features in a little more detail, shall we? Pleasure Air Technology

While the Womanizer Premium is charging, the three LEDs flash in succession. As soon as it is fully charged, all LEDs will light up continuously and you can remove the charging cable. The charging process takes about 2 hours. Once the battery is fully charged, it lasts up to 4 hours - depending on the selected intensity. So if you only use high intensity levels, the charge will not last four hours.The Womanizer Premium has a total measurement of 15.5 x 5 x 3.5 centimetres. With a length of 15.5 centimetres, it is one of the largest Womanizers. Only the W100, the very first Womanizer model (no longer available), and also the Womanizer Plus Size are larger. The Womanizer Duo is also bigger, but since it is a different kind of toy (a rabbit vibrator), we won't include it in the size comparison. Despite its size, the Premium is a real lightweight at 140 grams. The look of the product is actually one of spokesperson Rossi’s favorite things. She said, “I have to hand it to the designers. It’s so innocuous. It’s very approachable. Aside from the amazing technology and effectiveness of the product, I do love the design.” The Premium 2 is a damn good toy, and I keep reaching for it night after night. It has some improvements over the Premium, although if you want to save a bit of cash, you could do fine to buy the original Premium instead. Whether it’s the Premium 2 or the original, though, I highly recommend you get one of these. All-time favorites. The Womanizer Liberty should also be suitable for this type of use, but not as well as the Premium, because it is of course too small and too light to be held well. Also its smooth surface does not provide a good grip when there is too much movement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment