276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Solitary Fitness - The Ultimate Workout From Britain's Most Notorious Prisoner

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And, I, for one, am lazy and the only way to get motivated to actually get off my ass is to know that I won't be working hard for more than 30-40 minutes. Contract the sphincter muscles of the anus for a few seconds without straining (for those who do not know what this is, I would advise you to find out! This book is filled with great anecdotes about fitness and deep insights that will definitely improve your workout routines.

You can hate the man, but you have to admit that he knows thing or two about keeping himself in a good shape even in his 60s. According to Charlie, the style of sit-up has little bearing on the final result in this bodyweight workout. Every gym junkie knows the importance of doing sit-ups and crunches, but there are other ways to get rock-hard abs that don’t involve getting down on the ground.To save you the pain, we’ve combed through Hardy’s bodyweight workout plan and Charles Bronson’s Solitary Fitness to put together the ultimate bodyweight prison workout to help you get ripped with in isolation. Due to his incarceration, Charlie has found ways to turn anything he can get his hands on into gym equipment. He was released on 30 October 1988, but spent merely sixty-nine days as a free man before he was arrested again. Pictures drawn by Bronson as well as diagrams are littered throughout this book, as well as explanations of all the exercises.

Hai que tomalo polo que é: un manual de fitness escrito polo enemigo público número un en Inglaterra.While the gyms are closed, it can hard to find barbells and weights to up your strength, so you might have to rely on your friends and housemates.

It also has pictures of different muscles that the book references in the exercises so you know where it is supposed to feel while working out. I got half way through this book and I was sick of these idiot people that kept popping up in the book, shit training methods and constant gloating about how many times he has done 1,000 press ups. I wanted to read this to find out how a guy in solitary manages to stay so strong with such little equipment, space and planned food.What it does – You will feel all sorts of things going on in your throat, chest, lungs and abdominal muscles, even your back will tingle, but primarily this will give you abdominal strength. I like how it is written and found it very interesting to hear about him putting it into practice in a 'cage'.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment