276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybelline Mascara Great Lash WTP Very Black 12.5ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. PETROLEUM DISTILLATES C8-9 ISOPARAFFIN DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA AQUA / WATER / EAU SYNTHETIC BEESWAX ALLYL STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER PARAFFIN PROPYLENE CARBONATE HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH SILICA POLYVINYL LAURATE ORYZA SATIVA STARCH / RICE STARCH PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ]. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

The classic lash building volume brush coats each lash from root to tip with the intense Very Black formula. The lash-doubling formula glides on to build great-looking lashes while the lash-building brush makes it easy to get a full-lash look. The Great Lash Mascara masters precision, shine and intense pigmentation, with flying colours, so you can quickly and easily complete your look. An excellent every day mascara A natural-looking, waterproof mascara that I love for everyday wear when I don’t want to look “made up”. Luckily for your Maybelline's Great Lash Waterproof Mascara is not only right, but will condition, thicken and add volume to your eyelashes.Concocted by an American chemist on behalf of his older sister, Maybel, the brand has since gone on to become a cosmetics staple for women all over the world. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.

Best mascara ever, been using it for over ten yrs I have been using this mascara for over ten years, I have never found another mascara that keeps my lashes curled and upright and doesn't weigh them down but adds length and volume.The only way my eyelashes will stay curled up is with waterproof mascara and the long lasting mascara that does it is Maybelline. May contain: ci 77492, ci 77491, ci 77499/iron oxides, ci 77007/ultramarines, mica, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 75470/carmine, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet]. The precise lash building brush allows you to get the result you want: go from everyday to dramatic in just a few strokes for a clean separate finish without the clumps. No matter what life or the environment throws at you, this mascara will keep your eyelashes looking impeccable.

For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.I have very stubborn, stick straight lashes, most mascaras straighten my lashes immediately upon application. Plus, the gentle but effective formula is suitable for everyone including contact wearers because it is ophthalmologist and hypoallergenic tested. With a lash-doubling, waterproof formula, Great Lash will give you lashes that long, super defined and smudge-proof - you can bid farewell to pesky panda eyes.

This Maybelline mascara works to control oil and shine and to give cosmetics a thick texture as it contains kaolin. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment