276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oh My Gods!: 1 (OMGs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In Gotham City Garage, people swear by Lex Luthor, which reveals to what extent he's controlling the post-apocalyptic world.

PepsiaPhobia being set in Ancient Greece (well, The Theme Park Version), this is naturally used. Like other webcomics example, Phobia often swears by the anatomy of said gods, with several examples on this very same strip .Parodied in Warbreaker. The people of Hallandren do not swear by their gods, but by the Iridescent Tones (the force they believe empowers their gods). However, Lightsong, one of the main POV characters, who is a god, finds this annoying, mostly because he thinks "Lightsong the Bold!" would make a really awesome curse. After rambling at length on the topic to his (also divine) Love Interest Blushweaver, she finally demands to know "what in the name of You are are you talking about?" When Cell sees Gohan reach Super Saiyan 2, his response is "Dear Lord in Piccolo, finally!" referring to how Kami has now been fused into Piccolo. Captain Britain: When Mad Jim Jaspers fought a destructive battle with The Fury, Saturnyne's only reaction is "Mithras wept!" Wonder Woman also says "Great Hera!" a lot in the Animated Adaptation, to the point of it being her catchphrase. At some point, Hawkgirl lampshades by blurting "Do you ALWAYS have to say that?" during a fight. Agnetha: I've always found it funny when gods say "Oh my God." They should really be saying "Oh Me."

Vanity uses "Great Smurf in heaven" to Grouchy when he lets out a fart in the sink while bathing in The Smurfs 2. In Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series novels, characters exclaim "Great space!", "Galaxy!", or "He went space knows where." "Oh my space" is sadly absent. One time they exclaimed "Marneus Calgar's Heavy Converted Land Raider!" About a week before, an article in Games' Workshop's White Dwarf magazine did a painting/modeling article on just that.Twice in The Pentagon War, Lt. Colonel Doe says "Plague's poison!". She is a fervent believer in what Human-Centauri stands for, after all. In the "Queen Bee" episode of Helluva Boss, a hellhound says "Oh my dog." She did say "O.M.G." before that — kind of obligatory due to the stereotypical way in which she talks — but, since she's a demon, it would be rather odd for her to say "God".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment