276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hair Color Shampoo Dark Brown 3.0 100% Gray Coverage 400ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designed for levels 1-4, Dark Envy should not be used on white or grey hair as it can leave a greenish hue. This also includes any hair that has been lightened to level 5 or lighter with colour, lightener or the sun. I was intrigued by this shampoo as it claimed to have a mild, natural formula – a mixture of hibiscus, golden root extract and rice water that’s supposed to nourish your colored hair.

Shampoos in 2023 - Cosmopolitan 12 Best Color Depositing Shampoos in 2023 - Cosmopolitan

Dark hair tends to get lifeless and dull most times and to have a product to revive the shine is very important. So before I began using the shampoo, I took a picture of my hair and made note of its current condition.On using I found the color deeply pigmented and was happy to note it did a fantastic job of covering up my greys. I love how this Joico purple shampoo turns my dark, sort-of-chestnut brown hair color into a much cooler ash brown. Oh and if you have natural brown hair and have started to grey, then this shampoo allows you to flaunt it without fearing more damage too It doesn’t contain any brown dye pigments and it won’t cover up greys or add pigment to your roots. So I was excited to use this OGX shampoo as it has the right ingredients to protect your hair from sun damage.

Best Hair Darkening Shampoo That Really Works - Hair Kempt

The shampoo is also formulated with nourishing ingredients like coconut oil, argan oil, and keratin, which work together to strengthen, moisturize, and protect your hair from damage. If you’re going brunette for a short while and do not want to spend on an expensive color protect shampoo than OGX is a good choice. Otherwise, I recommend you invest in a John Frieda or Aveda shampoo instead.The best feature of this shampoo is that it elevates your hair color and keeps it defined so that you can flaunt it without worrying about the faded colors. So I really liked how this shampoo cleanses hair, moisturises it AND removes coppery undertones from brunette hair at the same time! Interestingly, this shampoo is literally called the color depositing shampoo which means your color will be kept intact without affecting the strands.

shampoo handpicked by a blonde beauty editor The best purple shampoo handpicked by a blonde beauty editor

My only issue with this shampoo is that kind of expensive. But I guess it’s expected looking at it’s vegan and cruetly-free formula. People who have dark hair typically need products that will keep the texture and color of their hair intact without ripping off the strength of the hair.

At first, I tried to ignore the change in my hair. I told myself that it was just a natural part of getting older and that I should embrace it. But as the gray continued to spread, I started to feel self-conscious. I didn’t want to look older than I felt. Made with only the purest ingredients to provide a safe and effective way to darken your natural hair color and disguise grays. Free of harsh chemicals, parabens, and sulfates, making it suitable for all hair types and safe for use. It might not contain sulfates but it’s still full of silicones, alcohol and artificial fragrances that can be really drying. She told me about an all-natural hair darkening shampoo that she had started using recently and how it had transformed her hair. She said it was made with natural ingredients and was free of any harsh chemicals that could damage my hair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment