276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mega Halo ODST Hive Exterminators Universe Building Set, Ages 8+ 141 Pieces,(HHC37)

£20.07£40.14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inspired by the Battle of New Mombasa, this construction set spotlights a team of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers. I love toys that inspire the imagination and that you can build onto with the other Mega building sets. This set includes 6 micro action figures in total, the perfect amount to create your own extermination squad. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

They came put together however a downside is once the body part came off it was hard to put back on.When you purchase products from those links, Merlins Bricks may earn a commission that helps support the site. The Subreddit for everything related to MEGA, Mega Construx, and Mega Bloks, where everyone is welcome! Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions.

Even though they ARE small tiny pieces, it makes them more fun to interact and interchange the pieces to mix and match them if wanted. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Great collectable, would recommend for folks who loves to collect and enjoy these miniature figures! Halo Mega Bloks been out a while now and it never cease to amaze me with the details and the different characters and scenes it depicts! ODSTs against Drones, 2023 now, brings me back when playing Halo ODST video game that came out 14 yrs ago in 2009.

The mini halo product, the figures is mini and the boys love the characters, it can be display and also play.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment