276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Think Big: Take Small Steps and Build the Future You Want

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Carson is now the Honorary National Chairman of the My Faith Votes campaign and continues to work tirelessly for the cause of the American people. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in a true life story of how hard work, dedication, and trusting in God can give you success in life. One dark night the skeletons that they had carefully hidden in an obscure closet appeared, grabbed them around the throat, and strangled them.

Book contains lots of useful exercises but you'll only see the progress once you engage and do the work! It's more targeted to people who already have started their careers and hit a plateau they want to jump from. Am descoperit in paginile ei o uimitoare capodopera a tipului de viata pe care-o putem trai pe acest pamant. This is highly encouraged reading for poor urban youth, who have limitless potential to use their mind and imagination to create a better life for themselves and their families. Totodata m-a facut sa reconsider ideea ca anumiti oameni sunt mult mai destepti, si sa iau in considerare ca poate s-au gandit mai mult la anumite probleme pe care si eu le-am intampinat, sau au citit mai mult pe un anumit domeniu.Dr Grace Lordan uses relatable examples and real-life stories to illustrate her points and make the concepts easy to understand and implement.

The next day was like the previous ones — just another bad day in school, another day of being laughed at because I did not get a single problem right in arithmetic and couldn’t get any words right on the spelling test.Va urez tuturor celor care nu ati citit-o pana acum lectura placuta, iar celor care sunteti familiarizati cu aceasta creatie,puneti in aplicare "Think Big", caci va garantez ca nu veti regreta! In addition,” she said, “to doing your homework, you have to read two books from the library each week.

When I treat other people with kindness and love, it is part of my way of paying my debt to God and the world for the privilege of living on this planet. I am convinced that knowledge is power - to overcome the past, to change our own situations, to fight new obstacles, to make better decisions.This would help to drive home points better and it would be clearer how these individuals thought big in Carson’s definition.

True, I had learned to enjoy reading, but until then I hadn’t realized how it connected with my schoolwork. Whenever anyone looked for me after school, they could usually find me in my bedroom—curled up, reading a library book—for a long time, the only thing I wanted to do.I liked the book because it was really about how things were, how you start on the bottom and make your way to the top. I would recommend this book to anyone who has dreams of overcoming an obstacle and letting their potential unleashed. I first heard about this book when I listened to Ali Abdaal's podcast with the author, Grave Lordan last year.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment