276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FYY Daily Pill Organizer [Folding Design], 7 Compartments Portable Travel Pill Case Box for Purse Pocket to Hold Vitamins,Cod Liver Oil,Supplements and Medication-Green

£9.71£19.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I take pills three times per day and this will be perfect for travel as the case secures the individual days of pills - I have definitely had daily pill cases that open and have pills spill out. Some pill organizers will even have different compartments as different colors, which may help a senior visualize between the day-of-the-week compartments, especially if they can’t read very well.

Two of the people whom we spoke to said that the capsules work well as pill cases, including beauty-and-wellness content creator Iman Ogundeko, who says she can fit a month’s worth of small vitamin-D pills in one capsule and a week’s worth of larger pills. Round Portable Design : – Ideal for travel and everyday use, the sleek and compact design of this medicine pill box makes it easy to slip into a purse, backpack, or carry-on bag so you’ll always be prepared with vitamins and daily medicine. We can redraw your artwork into fewer colours if required, just send a message or an enquiry mentioning this in a comment. Organizers that come with limited sections and force you to mix multiple pills together can undermine the purpose of a pillbox. Only piece of feedback is that there are no ‘day’ labels which I would prefer, but it’s an easy self-add on if needed.Chronic-disease advocate Katie Marie recently replaced her old two-a-day pill organizer with this “cuter” muted pink-and-beige set for morning and night medications. It comes in a unique tower-style dispenser and reduces the normal clutter and confusion of ordinary pill bottles. While there are plenty of those in our roundup, there are others that have twist-off or sliding lids. Seniors with poor vision will want to look for a pill organizer that has text that is large and easy to read. But finding a pill case that’s not just a piece of plastic labeled with the days of the week — let alone one that looks nice enough to leave out on your counter — is a challenge.

The weekly pill organizer set includes Seven (7) pillboxes each with Seven (7) doses/medication compartments per day in a secure travel case.A colorful pill organizer can also prevent the organizer from getting lost, misplaced, or mistaken with someone else’s medication collection. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The Medisure 7 compartment pill organising box is an easy and convienient way to keep track of your daily pill intake.

It’s compact enough to throw in a bag without adding much bulk, and the mirror came in handy more than I thought it would for makeup touch-ups while out and about.

Capacity-wise, each of the seven compartments provides enough room for approximately ten small capsules or four large supplements. And the best pill case for you isn’t just a matter of aesthetics: It can help you stay on track with critical medications, keep your pills from getting crushed, and even remove some of the stigma that you may feel.

Tikoyan’s able to fit a week’s worth of pills — about 10 per day — in her case, but she notes it’s still compact enough to throw in her purse. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.High Quality Pill Organizer: Our travel pill organizer box is made of food grade PP material, BPA free,very sturdy and safe odorless,durable,pill storage safe . Brittany Allyn, the blogger behind Thirty Waves who documents her travels on TikTok, appreciates this mirror when traveling “for last-minute-plucking necessities or to do the back of my hair. Pardilla suffers from migraines and would “stash the capsules around because when one hits, I don’t like to fumble for the bottle. Most conventional pill cases have labeled slots for each day of the week, which can make them feel pharmaceutical.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment