276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pets Alive 38335 Hamster, Assorted Designs and Colours

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hamster Age: 2 days Male **PLEASE READ FULL ADD** I have 4 MALE Dalmatians and 1 MALE domspot Syrian hamsters who are now ready to leave. Hamster Age: 13 weeks Female two female Syrian hamsters in need of a loving home, can no longer look after due to moving house. Hamster Age: 4 months Female Female hamster for sale was 8 weeks old when I got her at end of august.

We do our best to securely package items, but if any issues do arise please get in touch and we'll replace/refund. Hamster Age: 2 days Female **PLEASE READ FULL ADD** I have a Dalmatian FEMALE Syrian hamster who is now ready to leave.Hamster Age: 1 week Male **PLEASE READ FULL ADD** I have 3 gorgeous MALE Syrian hamsters who are now ready to leave. My pup loves playing with my neighbors guinea pigs so I thought I’d see what she thought of a Zhu Zhu pet. It’s the perfect size for her and she is not a chewer or rough with her toys so I think the stability is there.

Hamster Age: 2 days Male **PLEASE READ FULL ADD** I have a longhaired MALE Syrian hamster who is now ready to leave. Hamster Age: 8 weeks Male Update now just one gorgeous boy now available (in the photos) I can’teblieve the amount of interest all the rest of the litter have left us within 24 hours! Hamster Age: 1 year Mixed I have 3 lovely pedigree Syrian hamsters looking for their permanent retirement home! Hamster Age: 1 year Male As personal reason I can’t have him anymore so I have to find a new owner for him. my 2 eight-year-old grandsons were over when the new ones arrived and they had a grand time building them mazes and cages with magnetic blocks.comes with cage which I bought brand new from pets at home in September also comes with accessories. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. These furry friends run in and out of their balls and come to life with the sweetest hamster noises! These interactive hamster toys are the perfect furry friends to gift to any child who would love a pet! Hamster Age: 2 days Female **PLEASE READ FULL ADD** I have 2 FEMALE Syrian hamsters who are now ready to leave.

When I touched the back button and turned it on her eyes lit up and she started playing with it like she does with the real ones. Perfect gift: Hamster Mania are the perfect furry friends to gift to any child who would love a pet! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Each of these hammies have been handled by myself as well as friends and family during their time here at Wild Willows and not a single one has ever bitten. I won’t let her play with this without my supervision but overall think she enjoys her stand-ins when she can’t play with the real thing. I had my cleaning person get rid of anything that would break the gears in my room, and a little setting the room up and she is very happy and will go for a long time. There are several designs available within this assortment and unfortunately it is not possible to specify which you would prefer. Hamster Age: 8 weeks Mixed now ready to go to their new homes I have boys and girls available, various colours, all really friendly.

We are selling our Beautiful gorgeous pure bred winter White Russian friendly silly tamed baby hamsters. Girls and 4 Boys looking for homes born on 8th September they are currently 5 weeks and 2 days, they will be ready on the 20th of October, Please only phone after 4pm. Hamster Age: 1 week Female **PLEASE READ FULL ADD** I have 3 FEMALE black Syrian hamsters who are now ready to leave.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment