276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Electric Delusion T01

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And the romance is so sweet and beautiful, and I what I like about it most is that it isn't done quickly. If you want to get the updates about latest chapters, lets create an account and add Elektel Delusion to your bookmark. Sometimes you want to strangle the main characters and other times you want to comfort them, you share the emotion. The main characters are so amazing and hilarious, and just make you fall in love with them instantly, even though they do have their flaws. Shocked at this sudden confession (but very accepting), Shunpei questions Fumi about all sorts of things regarding his newly-discovered homosexuality - subtly aware that he's disappointed that Fumi picked someone else over him - and, upon meeting the boyfriend, cannot take that Fumi chose someone who was more or less normal.

Its the perfect manga for any occasion, whether your in the mood for drama or comedy even for a hint of sadness; this manga caters for it all. I’m not going into spoiler realm, but I loved Fumi’s and Shunpei’s relationship as friends, and it made me wonder why they never got together before. You are reading Elektel Delusion manga, one of the most popular manga covering in Comedy, School life, Yaoi genres, written by Nekota Yonezou at MangaJinx, a top manga site to offering for read manga online free. Not only is Nekota Yonezou’s art fabulous and beautiful, plus her sex scenes super hot, but her approach to this story was amazing. Shunpei's best friend Fumi confides him about his homosexuality unexpectedly while they both play truant on the rooftop.Shunpei initially fears if Fumi has romantic feelings for him but is astounded to discover that his friend's revelation has nothing to do with their friendship. Even though I'm still busy reading the story I can say that it is a must read for all yaoi/romance fans. One day, Fumi confesses to his childhood friend, Shunpei, that he is gay and that’s how the story starts. for anal sex, she also touched upon that anal sex doesn’t feel good from the start, amongst other things. EditSynopsis Skipping class on the rooftop one day, Shunpei's best friend Fumi tells him he thinks he might be gay.

You are reading Elektel Delusion manga, one of the most popular manga covering in Comedy, School life, Yaoi genres, written by Nekota Yonezou at MangaMirror, a top manga site to offering for read manga online free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment