276°
Posted 20 hours ago

adidas Men's Adizero Boston 8 Running Shoe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Boston 8 maintains its standing as one of the rare shoes that feel fast during a 5k and reliable enough to eat up the daily miles. Grippy and hard-wearing Continental rubber The Boston 9s continue to employ a Continental blown-rubber outsole in a grid pattern that delivers the best traction I have ever experienced in a shoe. Thomas: The lacing can take a few misfires before you get it dialed in, and it isn’t the easiest set up to make adjustments. The BOOST has that cushion with a pop, but when you compare it to Skechers Hyperburst, BOOST seems heavy and dated. In this shoe, it still works but you can’t help but wonder how much better the shoe could be with a light foam that delivers the same amount of energy return as the BOOST. I have always questioned whether this system really provides any technical advantage or if just adds to the shoe’s weight. She would never know because soon after, she won a few more goldfish at a carnival and got all of them mixed up.

The midsole also utilizes a thermoplastic platform in the midfoot for some added stability. Adidas calls this feature the Torsion system and has been using it in their shoes for years. Thomas: The Boston 8 is one of my top daily trainers for 2019. The ride is silky, the cushioning is protective yet responsive, the upper fits without irritation, looks good, and secures the foot at all speeds. I’d put the Boston 8 up against the Pegasus 36, Reebok RunFast Energy and the Rincon. All would be solid choices for “do it all” shoes, daily mileage, tempo runs, and racing. A few years ago Adidas developed a long-term partnership with Continental for a sole with the best grip ever for road racing. Even with the Boston 8, not much has changed compared to the usual design, with a generous presence of rubber and the Continental writing on the front, the exposed Boost with braided rubber. All quality components. Of course those who will be able to analyze the central part of the sole will find a variation of the design: Additionally, the upper was comfortable. I did not develop any hotspots, have to fidget with the tongue or feel too restricted in any way. Boost cushioning performs as expected The Boston 8 fits true to size and worked with my foot perfectly. It definitely is not as narrow as some of its predecessors and should fit most feet, but it still has a race-oriented snug fit that may be a bit too tight for some runners.

Adidas Adizero Boston 8 Conclusion

Robbe: I’m going to be honest in that I’m working through some injury stuff so didn’t get in the 20 miles on this, so take my review with a grain of salt. However, I am not sure how it holds up with regard to durability. After 50 miles, I have already noticed some worn areas on the outsole. Particularly, there’s a tear in the rubber at midfoot on the right shoe.

The front of the shoe has a different orientation with the 8 having a more horizontal orientation than a vertical found in the 7.The midsole provides a smooth transition between strides and adapts to your pace. The Continental Rubber outsole succeeds on any surface. Delivery timescales are esimates in working days; Public Holidays, Saturday's and Sunday's are NOT classed as working days. Now, that I have run 50 miles in the Adidas Adizero Boston 8, I have noticed some durability issues and have a couple of critiques, but I am largely pleased with the shoes’ snappy and do-everything-well capabilities. Appearance of the Adizero Boston 8 Mom and Dad came to the scene and comforted Meg. Quietly in the distance, Meg swore she could hear the mournful notes of Taps floating through the chilly spring air.

The Adizero Boston 11 had a bit of a change to the upper and ankle, but still looked – and felt – rather similar to the 10s; narrow and firm. So, for running in, I wasn’t a fan of the 11s either. As far as the ride, it’s a trimmed down shoe, so while there is some BOOST comfort, it feels pretty firm overall and I wasn’t feeling much pop from it. I just want a bit more cushion in an everyday trainer. This could be used as a faster marathon shoe (I mean, it’s called Boston), but I don’t know that I’d enjoy it as a daily trainer or long run shoe for the reasons mentioned above.Adidas has again tweaked the torsion system to improve stability. This system is very similar to the 7 with a slight change in its layout making it wider and longer. This also allows for a bit more boost in the center. The Stretchweb Continental rubber outsole is very much similar to the 7. The materials are the same but the pattering on the 8 is different. Upper, the upper now sports a lightweight and breathable mesh coupled with internal reinforcements. Furthermore the three bands have changed slightly and are wider and more visible and positioned in the front part; That's why we don't think there are big break points. On the one hand the generous presence of rubber in the sole, combined with the Boost foam, considered by experts to be very durable, will make it possible to run really long. Even the double-layered mesh sole is really durable, in which case we might be more worried about the feeling of warmth than the rest:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment