276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clippasafe Pram & Carrycot Cat Net

£3.625£7.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We partnered with Ecologi to grow our very own company forest. We now offset all the carbon emissions of our team’s personal and professional lives by planting groves of trees.

Universal Stroller/Pram/Carrycot Cat Net - Clippasafe

We did use a cat net but it was a total nightmare, and the cat sat on it until it sunk onto the bed anyway. Shut door is the best method!MY friend said to me today when I announced my pregnancy "What are you going to do with the cat?" I just looked at her with my mouth wide open and said "What do you think I'm going to do? get rid of our beloved pet? Are you mad?" my cat wasnt afraid of dd1 untill she learned to crawl but equally had no interest in jumping into her cot with her. it did like to try and 'clean' her while i was feeding her or cuddling her. one of my cats would rest on the end of her pram where she could see him, but never ever actually in the pram or on the baby.

Silver Cross Pram Cat Net | Baby Birds Heritage Spares Silver Cross Pram Cat Net | Baby Birds Heritage Spares

When children fall asleep in their stroller, the last thing you want is your cat coming up and attempting to snuggle up to your youngster. Multi-Fit Cat Net – suitable for all large prams including the Silver Cross Kensington and Balmoral prams. I have 5 cats and got a cat net when dd was born. Bought her home from the hospital and didn't see the cats for dust! And mine all are very lazy lap-cats, given half the chance. One puss would curl up in the (empty) cat seat if he could, but they all instinctively kept away from dd. We've got a door at the bottom of our stairs so can stop the cats going up to the bedrooms, but when dd was in her moses basket downstairs none of them came near her. went to mothercare asking for a cat net- the assistant told me they only sold childrens products and didn't cater for pets!!!!!On both occasions I had left the room for seconds before returning (thankfully) and in that time they had made themselves comfortable on top of sleeping babies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment